H4 visa renew...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 visa renew...

I am planning to attend H4 visa interview. But my husband will not be able to attend the visa interview because he is in USA. Is it a problem for me? He is a direct employee of a IT company. I carry all the documents like H1B petition form I-797 (Copy), form I- 129, LCA, passport (copy all the pages), employment verification letter, W2, payslips, marriage certificate, photo album etc. Do I need anything? Is there any possibilities to get any problem during my stamping. What may be the question they ask me?
    Thanks,

I am planning to attend H4 visa interview. But my husband will not be able to attend the visa interview because he is in USA. Is it a problem for me?
    >>> No. It is not a problem.

He is a direct employee of a IT company. I carry all the documents like H1B petition form I-797 (Copy), form I- 129, LCA, passport (copy all the pages), employment verification letter, W2, payslips, marriage certificate, photo album etc. Do I need anything?
    >>> https://www.immihelp.com/h4-visa-stamping-documents/

Is there any possibilities to get any problem during my stamping.
    >>> No one can predict that. If the documents are in order and your husband is maintaning his H1B status, then the possibilities H4 stamping of issues are less.

What may be the question they ask me?
    >>> It can mainly be about your marriage (When did you get married, how do you kow each other etc), about your husband's employment in U.S (Employer, direct or client based employment etc). Search and read the experiences posted by others.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X