Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which I-94 to surrender while departing US?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which I-94 to surrender while departing US?

Hi,

Following are the various I-94's that I have been issued so far:

1. I-94 that was valid till september 2010. (I have the original I-94 with me.)

2. I-94 that was valid from October 2010 to September 2011 ( I have lost the original I-94 but I have a photocopy of it)

3. I-94 that is currently valid till august 2014. (I have the original I-94 with me.)

My question is:
    If I am departing from the US which of these I-94's should I surrender? Should I just surrender the one that is currently valid or do I need to surrender all the I-94s (even the ones that have expired).

If I need to surrender all the I-94's then what can I do about I-94 # 2 that I have lost. Can I get a replacement of the lost I-94 even though it was expired and I now have a new and valid I-94.

Thank you.

You will to surrender all the I-94 when you leave. Otherwise proper exit entries will not be registered against those I-94 and it can show as if you have overstayed when they expire. Follow the below link to get a replacement I-94.
    https://www.immihelp.com/form-i-94/
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Would I have to surrender all 3 I-94's even if they all have the same number?

Thanks.

Comment

Yes. When you are outside U.S, there should be no I-94 with you.

Originally posted by oddmundhus View Post
        Would I have to surrender all 3 I-94's even if they all have the same number?

Thanks.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X