Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Visa for 2 month old baby-Urgent

Hi,

I am on a H1B visa and currently in US and my wife has H4 stamping and currently in India.We have a 2 month old baby for whom we are applying for H4 dependent Visa now...

I have couple of questions in regards to the documents required for my kid's Visa Processing.

1) I would like to know if my Original I797 is required for them (Wide and Kid) to carry along with them for the interview? or just the Photocopy of I797 should be fine ? (My Original I797 is with me in US which i carried along while coming to US)

2) I would also like to know if NOC is also required ?

3) Please let me know if any other documents like my Paystubs, W2s, Tax Returns ,Employment verification letter are also required to be carried for the interview ?

I am particular only about the above documents .. I appreciate if someone can clarify me the above queries at the earliest so that i can ensure we have correct documents in place....

Regards!
    Raj

1) I would like to know if my Original I797 is required for them (Wide and Kid) to carry along with them for the interview? or just the Photocopy of I797 should be fine ? (My Original I797 is with me in US which i carried along while coming to US)
    >>> Advisable to carry the original I-797 of the H1B holder.

2) I would also like to know if NOC is also required ?
    >>> Not required.

3) Please let me know if any other documents like my Paystubs, W2s, Tax Returns ,Employment verification letter are also required to be carried for the interview ?
    >>> All these are required. In addition, they will need to carry the documents listed in the above link.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X