Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa renewal

Hi ,

We are planned to go to India-Chennai for VISA stamping-renewal by Aug 2012. I already got I797 approval notice which is till 2015 sep. Before going to the process like scheduling appt , filling DS-160 etc.. , I would like to clarrify some details about my kid. We are four family members myself holding H1b visa , my spouse and child of 7 years old holding H4 B and one more infant around 1 years old who born in USA and have USA passport and PIO card as well.

Do I need to add my infant to go through the getting HDFC receipt, scheduling visa appointment , DS-160 form procedure etc.. ? .
    Can you pls advise me who are all need for that VISA renewal?

Thanks

If you son is an US citizen, there is no need to include him in HDFC or visa appointment process. But you have to mention his name in DS-160 form, just an FYI in passenger list or something like that.

I would strongly suggest if you are working at client side, be prepared to stay long because its a mess to get stamping done. I hope it goes quick for you. I am stuck from last one month for no reasons.

Comment

Thanks for quick response!!!
      I am working as full time employee. Is there any issue getting the visa stamping done? What are all the documents should i carry . I went through some other poral and if you could provide more information that would be me more help to plan my trip accordingly.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by coolguy09 View Post
        What are all the documents should i carry .
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Hi ,

We are planned to go to India-Chennai for VISA stamping-renewal by Aug 2012. I already got I797 approval notice which is till 2015 sep. Before going to the process like scheduling appt , filling DS-160 etc.. , I would like to clarrify some details about my kid. We are four family members myself holding H1b visa , my spouse and child of 7 years old holding H4 B and one more infant around 1 years old who born in USA and have USA passport and PIO card as well.

Do I need to add my infant to go through the getting HDFC receipt, scheduling visa appointment , DS-160 form procedure etc.. ? .
          Can you pls advise me who are all need for that VISA renewal?

Thanks
          Thank you so much!!

Comment

visa renewal

Thank you so much!

Comment

visa renewal

Hi ,
              Before sheduling appointment, there are two options to select

1. A Resident of India/Bhutan
              2. A Indian Citizen resident in the USA

which One is applicable to me.?
              I have been here for 5.5 years with H1B visa and recently got extension for three years and never been India for the last 4 years.
              Can you suggest me ?

Thanks

Comment

You can select
                "A Indian Citizen resident in the USA"

Hi ,
                Before sheduling appointment, there are two options to select

1. A Resident of India/Bhutan
                2. A Indian Citizen resident in the USA

which One is applicable to me.?
                I have been here for 5.5 years with H1B visa and recently got extension for three years and never been India for the last 4 years.
                Can you suggest me ?

Thanks
                Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X