Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Stamping in singapore

Hi,

I'm working in singapore for last 2.5 years. My H1-B petition is approved for 2013.

I'm planning to go for stamping around next week here in singapore. Please advise for the below

1) Once i get the visa, can i apply H4 for my wife and kid here in singapore, before travelling to US. And also What are the documents required after my visa stamping

2) Or Is it advisable to get the H1-B & H4 stamping together? For any reason if my H1-B got rejected, can i get the refund for H4 alone??

Thanks,
    prabu
    Last edited by karthic; 07-04-2012, 12:33 PM.

1) Once i get the visa, can i apply H4 for my wife and kid here in singapore, before travelling to US.
    >>> Yes.

And also What are the documents required after my visa stamping
    >>> https://www.immihelp.com/h4-visa-stamping-documents/

2) Or Is it advisable to get the H1-B & H4 stamping together?
    It is advisable to schedule the H1B/H4 visa interviews together. In this case, there will be very little questions to the dependents and when H1B gets approved, the H4s will also get approved (in most of the cases). There are cases where H1B was approved when scheduled separate interviews but H4 was put under hold.

For any reason if my H1-B got rejected, can i get the refund for H4 alone??
    >>> No. Getting the visa successfully without any delay is more important than the money.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
      1) Once i get the visa, can i apply H4 for my wife and kid here in singapore, before travelling to US.
      >>> Yes.

And also What are the documents required after my visa stamping
      >>> https://www.immihelp.com/h4-visa-stamping-documents/

2) Or Is it advisable to get the H1-B & H4 stamping together?
      It is advisable to schedule the H1B/H4 visa interviews together. In this case, there will be very little questions to the dependents and when H1B gets approved, the H4s will also get approved (in most of the cases). There are cases where H1B was approved when scheduled separate interviews but H4 was put under hold.

For any reason if my H1-B got rejected, can i get the refund for H4 alone??
      >>> No. Getting the visa successfully without any delay is more important than the money.

Thanks a lot shervin

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X