Does anyone know the processing times for an ITIN for 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Priya_SF View Post
    That's the same case with me.....Filed Tax on Feb 18th sent to IRS Texas the same day
    Not sure when they received it
    Today in the IRS page the status is "Return received" and then 2 more stages .....Refund approved and Refund sent
    Waiting for my ITIN and passport now
    Please update when you receive the ITIN and refund.. It may take time as we filed paper even though did give the bank info.

Comment

Originally posted by bijuyes80 View Post
      Please update when you receive the ITIN and refund.. It may take time as we filed paper even though did give the bank info.
      Sure....Any luck with your ITIN? did you get any mail?

Comment

Originally posted by Priya_SF View Post
        Sure....Any luck with your ITIN? did you get any mail?
        Not yet. I expect delay from usps as I do have a change of address .. but the refund status moved to next phase :-)

Comment

[QUOTEt=bijuyes80;392935]Not yet. I expect delay from usps as I do have a change of address .. but the refund status moved to next phase :-)[/QUOTE]
          Nice :-) Then i hope by Monday my status would move to next phase too ;-)

Comment

Update

Originally posted by bijuyes80 View Post
            Not yet. I expect delay from usps as I do have a change of address .. but the refund status moved to next phase :-)
            I have received my Passport back :-) :-) :-) Finallyyyyyyyyy .....I think we should get our ITIN's by next week :-)

Comment

FINAL update

I received my ITIN notification through usps and we got the ITIN number though some typo with the first name which I can resovle sometime later I believe . any my refund will send on 31st as per the status in iRS refund

good luck to all

Comment

Same here

I applied for an ITIN for my husband on Feb 13th with certified copies of all documents I could find.
                A month later I got a mail saying that I needed to send his original passport... I did even though I was not convinced it was a good idea.
                Yesterday, I finally got hold of someone on the hotline and she gave us his ITIN number and said that we will receive notification along with our documents soon. So I'm keeping fingers crossed to get the passport back!
                Also now waiting hopefully not for another 2 months for the refund... arrgh

Comment

Originally posted by Fabiola Henri View Post
                  I applied for an ITIN for my husband on Feb 13th with certified copies of all documents I could find.
                  A month later I got a mail saying that I needed to send his original passport... I did even though I was not convinced it was a good idea.
                  Yesterday, I finally got hold of someone on the hotline and she gave us his ITIN number and said that we will receive notification along with our documents soon. So I'm keeping fingers crossed to get the passport back!
                  Also now waiting hopefully not for another 2 months for the refund... arrgh
                  Did you receive your passports yet? I have submitted my W7 for my daughter on March 30th. Received ITIN on 30th April. received refund on 28th May, but not received passports yet.

Comment

Originally posted by thiru3029 View Post
                    Did you receive your passports yet? I have submitted my W7 for my daughter on March 30th. Received ITIN on 30th April. received refund on 28th May, but not received passports yet.
                    I submitted my application for ITIN along with Tax Return at Hartford Office. Its been 7 Weeks and haven't received any ITIN or Refund yet. Didn't send any original's. It was submitted on April/16/2015.

Any one received ITIN recently?

- - - Updated - - -

I submitted my application for ITIN along with Tax Return at Hartford Office. Its been 7 Weeks and haven't received any ITIN or Refund yet. Didn't send any original's. It was submitted on April/16/2015.

Comment

How long from now. Passport sent to the embassy. Please help!

Hi to all, i wanted to ask if anyone knows how long does my girl have to wait or what's the next step. She had her enterview last year. March 7 2014. And had her I 601 approved March 17 2015. And she was asked for new doctor exams and birth sertificate and police report. She sent those may 12 2015. Her passport was requested may 19. She sent it same day. Now CEAC status shows and been showing from May 12. Now we wander what's next? Can anybody help or had same case. She is an unmerried daughter of a U.S. Resident. ( at the time of petition, now citizen)

Comment

Originally posted by VipulGarg View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Sent W7 with original drivers license and birth certificate on June 19. Received original documents back on 13 July with letter stating the W7 was being processed.

Comment

Update

Originally posted by willisgt View Post
                          Sent W7 with original drivers license and birth certificate on June 19. Received original documents back on 13 July with letter stating the W7 was being processed.
                          Received ITIN letter w/number on 20 July.

Comment

ITIN and passports not received yet.

Hi,

I would like to know the timelines for receving the originical passports back from IRS and also of ITINS generation. Lastly, how long will it take to process the refunds after that? I am not able to fetch the details on the refind status link of IRS site. It says invlaid details entered. What exact date needs to be entered in the filed date as I had generated the return online and sent the paperwork to IRS due to ITIN requirements.

Please guide and suggest.

Thanks
                            Abhi

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                            X