Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L-1A individual petition

Hello All,

I've been following the posts on this forum and need your assistance please. My L-1A Blanket got rejected in Nov and now my firm is preparing my individual petition. Need your help in the following:

1) My attorney has asked me to prepare the support letter, but I'm unsure of how much information I need to enter in it. What particular details should I mention and elaborate on.

2) They asked me for my training records which I've provided already

3) Also asked was the overall names, designations, qualifications and job duties of all members in my team (60) which I provided. It included analysts, consultants, seniors, managers, senior managers, Directors.

4) They asked for org chart and I provided one.

4) What additional information I need to submit to avoid an RFE. I need to ensure as much details are provided.

To give you a summary of my profile,

Total exp: 13 yrs
    Total exp in current firm: 9.2 yrs
    Desig: Manager
    Direct reports: 6
    Area of work: Management Consulting & SAP implementations
    Current business: x million USD

Hello All, I've been following the posts on this forum and need your assistance please. My L-1A Blanket got rejected in Nov and now my firm is preparing my individual petition. Need your help in the following: 1) My attorney has asked me to prepare the support letter, but I'm unsure of how much information I need to enter in
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X