RFIE issued on L1B Extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post

Best of luck & you can club your RFIE response & request to take the case to premium processing.
    Do we know what's the key difference between RFIE and RFE ? Is one type more simple to resolve than other in terms of response..? . I am guessing RFIE is more related to documents or missing evidence to start reviewing the petition itself by the officer ?

Ideas?

​​​​​
    ​​

Comment

Originally posted by hasan0019 View Post

please keep your story posted as it will me too who is in the same boat.. RFIE received on L1b individual after 3.5 months of filing ext. Pending receipt of notice to attorney.
      no other amendment or anything of that sort apart from my office building moved to adjacent location which i douby my attorney would have updated uscis... apart from guess work can't say much untill detailed notice received.
      Hi Hasan,

Have you received your RFIE? My immigration team said they have not received yet.

17 days gone from RFIE issued date.

Comment

Originally posted by KKAR View Post

Hi Hasan,

Have you received your RFIE? My immigration team said they have not received yet.

17 days gone from RFIE issued date.
        Not yet. Still awaiting.
        i hope the 60 days response window/deadline starts after the mail is received ? Do we know how it works.. ? I am still blank on the response timelines/deadline process

Comment

Originally posted by hasan0019 View Post

Not yet. Still awaiting.
          i hope the 60 days response window/deadline starts after the mail is received ? Do we know how it works.. ? I am still blank on the response timelines/deadline process
          I think 60 days response deadline starts from RFE issued date. The RFE notice will have the response timeline

Comment

Hi KKAR, any update on your case? my RFE response was received by USCIS on 04/22.. in Normal process. any Idea what will be the response time for USCIS to provide a decision?

Any RFE approvals on L1 B recently?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X