Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS 160 change after scheduling appointment

Hi all,

I have corrected an error on my DS-160 after submission, thereby generating a new DS-160 number. I have also booked the visa appointment. Can I still cancel my appointment, update my profile on ustraveldocs and take a new appointment? Will that work?

Will really appreciate any help.

Thanks.

You can't make any changes in ds-160 form once you schedule the appointment.

So please cancel the appointment. submit new ds-160 form and then schedule the appointment.

Please read- Last paragraph which says : No changes allowed at,
    This is not a legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by NRDB2 View Post
      Hi all,

I have corrected an error on my DS-160 after submission, thereby generating a new DS-160 number. I have also booked the visa appointment. Can I still cancel my appointment, update my profile on ustraveldocs and take a new appointment? Will that work?

Will really appreciate any help.

Thanks.
      how did you corrected it? i see you can submit new ds160 and update ustraveldocs profile with that new ds160 and print out new visa appointment confirmation. have you done same? please let me know.

Comment

DS 160 change after drop box confirmation

Hi,

I have submitted my DS-160 form for H1-B visa stamping and also got the drop box confirmation letter generated. Now I have realized that there is a typo in the monthly salary figure in my DS 160 form.

I wanted to know is it required to get this corrected and generate a new DS 160 form and submit the same. And can I get a new drop box confirmation letter generated as per new DS 160 Confirmation code.

Thanks

Comment

How did you fix your issue? I have same issue now.

Without seeing new social media details I submited my DS 160. I have my interview appointment at Nogales Mexico on June 11. How to update DS 160 confirmation number in visa interview application profile after submission of DS 160.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X