Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Documents - Originals vs Copies for B2

Hi,

My brother and his family will be visiting the US in the summer and I am sponsoring them.

Can you please help me understand, which all documents need to carried in original and which need copies? Also, all the members of my brother's family will be attending the interview together. Do they need a single document e.g. the sponsor's passport - do they need to make multiple copies, one copy per each member or just one copy for all the members.

Thanks
    -M

Hi,
    Regarding documents for Interview, you can find below immihelp link to get more knowledge. It contains necessary documents needed for B visa Interview.
    USA Tourist Visa - Comprehensive information about the documents needed for applying for a visitor visa. Ask questions about the visitor visa in the discussion forum and track your visitor visa application process in the visa tracker.

which all documents need to carried in original and which need copies?
    Answer: Unless requesting specifically, you will need to have only copy of all the documents. No Original required.
    Do they need a single document e.g. the sponsor's passport - do they need to make multiple copies, one copy per each member or just one copy for all the members?
    Answer: Its better to keep separate documents for each applicants. Dont just club all the members document in one file.
    Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X