B2 visa extension approval wait time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 visa extension approval wait time

Lasted year on 13 July 2021 we applied B2 extension for my father (single parent) and on 30 August 2021 we got notice for Biometric appointment and on 22 September 2021 completed Biometric.My father left the county on 13 Jan 2022 after a year of stay

After that there is no update till today. Could someone suggest on how to reach USCIS about the case status.

One of friend’s parent was stopped in INDIA (when planning to visit US again) because of the scenario ( Extension Case status still pending )
    Last edited by pkumarbi1; 06-16-2022, 06:29 PM.

You can check the case status online. There is nothing to reach out to USCIS for. When he is done with his visit, he can leave.

It makes no sense why India would stop someone from visiting the US on their valid B2 visa.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Sorry I should have mentioned this in above ( edited now )
      My father left the county on 13 Jan 2022 after a year of stay. Now I asking about the next visit which we are planning now
      so The case is still in pending status from last one year, can he travel again or how can I reach USCIS for the status

Comment

The case is abandoned since he left the US, since he has no status to extend anymore. Whether it is approved, denied, or considered abandoned makes no difference. It is irrelevant. If he has a valid visa, he can travel to the US.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X