Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEFT Receipt for group appointment

Hi all,

My parents are applying for B2 visa. Both have seperate DS-160 forms.
    While scheduling appointment for my father, it showed the option to add another family member, so I added my mother for the same appointment.
    While payment, it provided me a unique account number to make the combined payment of both my father and mother.
    Now my question is, if I make a combined payment for both my parents, will the same receipt number be accepted for both of them?
    Because it is asking for receipt numbers for both while scheduling appointment also I read that each receipt number should be used for one transaction only.
    Thanks for your help in advance

Originally posted by atharva.vadapurkar View Post
    Now my question is, if I make a combined payment for both my parents, will the same receipt number be accepted for both of them?
    Yes.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
      Yes.
      Thank you

Comment

Best of luck !!
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

Comment

how can i edit my DS160 after summit and appointment in CANADA .if you know can you share your experience . THANKS

Comment

Once submitted, then you cannot edit it.

Either submit a new DS160 & call local embassy to update your new DS160 number with your appointment.

Comment

Working...
            X