Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coverage for I-693 exam through travelers insurance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coverage for I-693 exam through travelers insurance?

We're planning to have my wife's I-693 medical exam done in a couple weeks, however the current insurance she has doesn't cover that and they quoted us ~$500 (in California)

I'm shopping around but can't find any information anywhere about any traveler's insurance that would help cover the fees for the civil surgeon to complete the i-693 exam

If there's no insurance that covers it it's fine, but if we can save the money we'd love to know any suggestions

Originally posted by jptt1239 View Post
    We're planning to have my wife's I-693 medical exam done in a couple weeks, however the current insurance she has doesn't cover that and they quoted us ~$500 (in California)
    Betting on NFL games can be an exciting experience, but it requires a strategic approach to maximize your chances of success. Here https://www.thespread.com/betting-articles/tips-for-betting-on-nfl-games/you can read some valuable tips to consider before you start betting
    If there's no insurance that covers it it's fine, but if we can save the money we'd love to know any suggestions

The I-693 medical exam for immigration purposes is generally not covered by regular health or traveler's insurance. You may inquire about discounts or payment plans with civil surgeons and explore low-cost community clinics. Check with USCIS for any recent policy changes.

Last edited by davissgurban; 12-11-2023, 10:29 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X