We're planning to have my wife's I-693 medical exam done in a couple weeks, however the current insurance she has doesn't cover that and they quoted us ~$500 (in California)

I'm shopping around but can't find any information anywhere about any traveler's insurance that would help cover the fees for the civil surgeon to complete the i-693 exam

If there's no insurance that covers it it's fine, but if we can save the money we'd love to know any suggestions