For visitors, travel, student and other international travel medical insurance.

Visit or call +1 (866) INSUBUY or +1 (972) 985-4400
Shibcinci's Profile
Latest Experience

Shibcinci has not added any experiences.

Latest Replies
Reply to: Sue the USCIS!

Yes you definitely need to talk to a lawyer. I suggest consulting Jim Hacking, he is very good at suing USCIS and getting the ball rolling.

Disclaimer: Please note that the experiences presented are submitted by visitors to our website. Individuals’ experiences may vary, and you should interpret each individual’s experience at your own risk. Do not make a decision solely based on an experience posted here. We do not endorse any individuals’ experiences, and we are not liable or responsible for consequences stemming from your use of the information presented within any individual’s experience.