X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gaps0214
    replied
    Originally posted by B_Andie View Post
    It does not surprise me unfortunately. The system was updating automatically until they realized they haven’t finished with December filers. Per my lawyer it also seems that USCIS had a spike in applications during the first quarter of 2018 which means that all the people who is behind March 2018 filers might delayed the process even more
    It's gonna be a wild ride.
    Frustrating as it is, I am reminded that when we were waiting for EADs and APs when we overcame all the anxiety of getting that done.
    I am hoping that that piece of news about USCIS farming out cases to less busy FOs will pan out in Seattle.
    There is also the cases I've read about when their FO published waiting times were a lot longer than the time it took them to get scheduled for an interview, lucky fellas.
    Its just a matter of waiting. Keep your tail up folks.

Cheers,
    Married to USC, on C9 AOS, same-sex marriage, Seattle, WA
    PD: March 22, 2018
    RD: April 6, 2018
    Biometrics: April 27, 2018
    RFE: June 11, 2018
    RFE Resolved: June 21, 2018
    Requested expedite through ROC: Negative outcome
    July 9, 2018: I-485 Status Changed to Case is Ready to be Scheduled for Interview
    August 15, 2018: EAD/AP Approval Notice Received by Email
    August 22, 2018: SS Card in Hand
    August 31, 2018: EAD/AP Combo Card in Hand
    September 1, 2018: Used EAD/AP Combo Card to apply for Canadian Visitors Visa
    September 3, 2018: Canadian TRV approved
    October 24, 2018: Travelled outside of US for medical purpose
    November 4, 2018: Crossed into US border from Canada using EAD/AP Combo Card, Parole Approved
    February 22, 2019: Sent Renewal Application for EAD/AP
    March 13, 2019: Received NOA on AP Renewal Application (new MSC reference number)
    March 27, 2019: Received NOA on EAD Renewal Application (new MSC reference number), no biometrics required

Leave a comment:

• B_Andie
    replied
    It does not surprise me unfortunately. The system was updating automatically until they realized they haven’t finished with December filers. Per my lawyer it also seems that USCIS had a spike in applications during the first quarter of 2018 which means that all the people who is behind March 2018 filers might delayed the process even more

Leave a comment:

• sea062018
    replied
    Originally posted by ftsoh View Post
    Really have to scream wtf... Processing time for Family Based AOS was creeping up to 25 months with PD retrogress to Jun 2017.
    Oh my, this is very frustrating :/
    Does anyone know what month are currently receiving interview notices (family based) in Seattle?

Based on the current processing times, I might have to wait one more year - my PD is June 28, 2018

Leave a comment:

• gaps0214
    replied
    Really have to scream wtf... Processing time for Family Based AOS was creeping up to 25 months with PD retrogress to Jun 2017.
    OMG! You are right!
    I just checked the USCIS website and it moved back from December 2017 to June 2017 for family-based AOS.
    A glitch perhaps? But yes that is upsetting.
    Let's hope it gets back on track.

Cheers,
    July 9, 2018: I-485 Status Changed to Case is Ready to be Scheduled for Interview
    November 4, 2018: Crossed into US border from Canada using EAD/AP Combo Card, Parole Approved
    March 13, 2019: Received NOA on AP Renewal Application (new MSC reference number)
    March 27, 2019: Received NOA on EAD Renewal Application (new MSC reference number), no biometrics required

Leave a comment:

• ftsoh
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ewilliams
    replied
    Originally posted by gaps0214 View Post

Congratulations! hope you dont mind me asking, but we're curious if you got the 2 year conditional GC or the 10 year GC?
    Looking forward to read from you again.

Cheers,

I received the 10yr greencard. And thank you!

Leave a comment:

• gaps0214
    replied
    Originally posted by ewilliams View Post
    After being approved last Monday, I received my actual greencard in the mail yesterday.. finally!
    Congratulations! hope you dont mind me asking, but we're curious if you got the 2 year conditional GC or the 10 year GC?
    Looking forward to read from you again.

Cheers,

Leave a comment:

• ewilliams
    replied
    After being approved last Monday, I received my actual greencard in the mail yesterday.. finally!

Leave a comment:

• gaps0214
    replied
    Looking at the USCIS Processing Time, Yakima and Spokane is just as bad as Seattle for family based I-4*5. Portland seems to process March 2018 cases though.

I also wonder if USCIS already started case transfer or they are simply planning to do it at this point and it will take months to implement.
    Amazing that Portland is processing family-based AOS so quickly.
    The news items on the transfer of USCIS immigration case loads between nearby field offices is quite substantial online, we have to thank the on going immigration politics playing out from DC.
    We would happily make the 6-hour roundtrip drive between SEA and PDX if they would schedule Seattle-based AOS applicants there soon.

Leave a comment:

• ftsoh
    replied
    Looking at the USCIS Processing Time, Yakima and Spokane is just as bad as Seattle for family based I-4*5. Portland seems to process March 2018 cases though.

I also wonder if USCIS already started case transfer or they are simply planning to do it at this point and it will take months to implement.

Leave a comment:

• gaps0214
    replied
    Any SEATTLE-based filers who received notices to interview in other WA field offices? Like Spokane or Yakima. May be even Portland?
    Will appreciate your information.

Cheers,

Leave a comment:

• ftsoh
    replied
    Seattle filer here. Married to LPR.
    PD: March 26, 2018
    August 13, 2018: I-485 Status Changed to Case is Ready to be Scheduled for Interview
    September 6, 2018: EAD/AP Approved
    Sent package to renew EAD/AP on June 14, 2019

Leave a comment:

• gaps0214
    replied
    Well.. just had my interview and was approved on the spot
    interview went really smooth, and the officer was extremely friendly. Think we spend more time talking about our kids than the application itself
    Big Congratulations!
    Cheers,

Leave a comment:

• yeahbuddy
    replied
    interview went really smooth, and the officer was extremely friendly. Think we spend more time talking about our kids than the application itself
    That's amazing - congratulations! Took a while to get to this point... now enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• ewilliams
    replied
    Last edited by ewilliams; 06-17-2019, 01:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X