No announcement yet.

Seattle filers ,let's gather here....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last edited by B_Andie; 07-24-2019, 12:29 AM. Reason: I will update my case once I get more news.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Andie View Post
      Ok - this is weird. Today I got a message saying that the interview was scheduled. Then I logged into uscis account and found an update from July 5th (note that I didn’t get any update via email) saying that the interview was cancelled. Does anyone know what this means ?
      Did you login to both sites? Sometimes only 1 updates and not the other.
      I have seen some reports from people that get cancellations without a real interview date, my guess is that internally they are setting a date but for some reason is cancelled before actually confirming the date.
      Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
      Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
      Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
      ---
      All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

• Last edited by B_Andie; 07-24-2019, 12:29 AM.

Comment

You are right. I found in the other tool the following “as of july , we are ready to schedule your form 485 for an interview. We will schedule your interview and send you a notice.” When should I expect to have the interview ?
          If your status is 'ready to schedule' there is no way to know when they will assign an interview date. I have seen people that posted:
          - after many months with ready to schedule finally changed to interview scheduled
          - one or two people reported that the next day the status changed to 'ready to schedule' it changed again to 'interview schedule'

When your status change to 'interview schedule' you will get a letter by mail in about a week (4-7 days) and your interview should be 4-6 weeks after that.
          Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
          Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
          Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
          ---
          All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

• Last edited by B_Andie; 07-24-2019, 12:29 AM.

Comment

My case is ready to be scheduled for an interview since April 2018. Why would I get this again? ???????????? te email says “testing and interview” though.
              I'm sorry to read you got punk'd by immigration here somehow, can you describe again in detail what went on?
              You wrote you received an email notification for "testing and interview"? That's odd, wonder what the testing would be about? Now did that email specifically refer to your MSC number on the I-485 NOA?
              Did you double check your USCIS account after the email and was the information the same?

Comment

• Originally posted by gaps0214 View Post

I'm sorry to read you got punk'd by immigration here somehow, can you describe again in detail what went on?
                You wrote you received an email notification for "testing and interview"? That's odd, wonder what the testing would be about? Now did that email specifically refer to your MSC number on the I-485 NOA?
                Did you double check your USCIS account after the email and was the information the same?
                Yes. I received an email called “testing and interview”. Latest news is that we are moving to OH so I have no idea how this will affect the process. Best of luck for you all.

Comment

B_Andie Woohoo! I'm gonna check mine now too
                  Family based filing on March 2018 and still awaiting interview

Comment

• On March 1, 2018, we received your correspondence for Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Receipt Number MSC1790486999. We are reviewing your correspondence, and will mail you a notice if we need something from you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

This is what it now says on the website for my husbands case. It used to say we received your response and will begin working on your case. We started this whole process back in in 2105. They approved our marriage and we got his aunt as a second sponsor. We have three children together. Hoping this means they will say yes and send out green card. they also approved him for a work social security number. Any info would be great.

Comment

• Ro13inhood have you applied for or gotten an EAD/AP renewal yet?

B_Andie good luck with the move and thanks for being part of the thread

brittersgarcia86 its been a long wait for you, started the process in 2015 yet only filed in 2018? the information you are asking from the group is quite vague, can you provide more details on the background of your case? this may help others understand your situation better and can share their experiences or knowledge from other''s experiences

Comment

• gaps0214 The RFE was sent back in March 1st of 2018 we filed way back in 2015, he had interview and bio metrics appointment about a year after we first filed. They sent a letter saying they approved our marriage and they approved his work social so he could work. They requested more evidence for the I 485 which is why it says we received your correspondence on March 1st of 2018. It used to say that they just received and will let us know if they need anything else now it says, they are reviewing his case. so the wording is different.

Comment

• Originally posted by brittersgarcia86 View Post
                          gaps0214 The RFE was sent back in March 1st of 2018 we filed way back in 2015, he had interview and bio metrics appointment about a year after we first filed. They sent a letter saying they approved our marriage and they approved his work social so he could work. They requested more evidence for the I 485 which is why it says we received your correspondence on March 1st of 2018. It used to say that they just received and will let us know if they need anything else now it says, they are reviewing his case. so the wording is different.
                          brittersgarcia86 thanks for writing more context info of your case, I suggest you don't give much worry about the language changes being used in the immigration system, it does look like your spouse has a social security number issued, remember these numbers do not change even after he is fully approved as a permanent resident or even when he decides to be a citizen, you're literally in the final hurdle and the certainty is there its only a matter of time, stay positive
                          Cheers.

Comment

• gaps0214 Thank you, its frustrating I just wish I would open the mail and yay its all there. Yes he does have a social. The waiting game sucks but it is what we have to do for now I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by brittersgarcia86 View Post
                              gaps0214 Thank you, its frustrating I just wish I would open the mail and yay its all there. Yes he does have a social. The waiting game sucks but it is what we have to do for now I guess.
                              You are very much welcome brittersgarcia86
                              My opinion is your case is on solid ground already, just a matter of time as agreed. But do come back and keep us posted how it goes.
                              Cheers.

Comment

Ro13inhood have you applied for or gotten an EAD/AP renewal yet?

B_Andie good luck with the move and thanks for being part of the thread

brittersgarcia86 its been a long wait for you, started the process in 2015 yet only filed in 2018? the information you are asking from the group is quite vague, can you provide more details on the background of your case? this may help others understand your situation better and can share their experiences or knowledge from other''s experiences
                                Yes i received my EAD on Nov 2018. Applied for renewal 4 months back , no update yet.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X