Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview scheduled mid September, PD April 11 2018

Comment

• @annette2412: how many days did you receive the interview notice since the status is updated? Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by interview2019 View Post
        @annette2412: how many days did you receive the interview notice since the status is updated? Thanks

7 business days

Comment

• Hi Everyone,
          I have my interview on Aug 26th, PD Feb 26th 2018, Marriage based. My interview is in Seattle, Tukwila office... i am now preparing all of the paperwork needed for the interview, including the medical ( have a doctors appointment tomorrow). Does anyone know what vaccination proof i need to bring?

Comment

• Originally posted by AngieMS View Post
            Hi Everyone,
            I have my interview on Aug 26th, PD Feb 26th 2018, Marriage based. My interview is in Seattle, Tukwila office... i am now preparing all of the paperwork needed for the interview, including the medical ( have a doctors appointment tomorrow). Does anyone know what vaccination proof i need to bring?
            The vaccines you need to have:
            - Td or Tdap
            - MMR
            - Varicella
            - Influenza (during flu season only; Oct. 1 thru Mar. 31)

You can bing a valid record or proof that you are immune (blood test).
            Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
            Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
            Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
            ---
            All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enub4 View Post

The vaccines you need to have:
              - Td or Tdap
              - MMR
              - Varicella
              - Influenza (during flu season only; Oct. 1 thru Mar. 31)

You can bing a valid record or proof that you are immune (blood test).
              Thank you!

Comment

• gaps0214 we have our interview scheduled on September 3rd. Just really hoping we get the green card in hand before our cruise on October 5th.

​​​​​​​
                Originally posted by gaps0214 View Post

hi Dorothyguenther have you done your interview already? how was it?
                from the forums i recall that some people get an approval either immediately after the interview, or if not on the day of the interview shortly within 24-48 hours get their online account status changed to "Card being Produced", after which they see their green cards in the mail within 7 days.
                looking forward to read about your interview as we are preparing for ours for next month.
                cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorothyguenther View Post
                  gaps0214 we have our interview scheduled on September 3rd. Just really hoping we get the green card in hand before our cruise on October 5th.

Please is it too much to ask to share your experience with us after the interview ?
                  ours is right after yours so I would be great to learn about your experience.

On a diff topic I want to vent here that I find it completely unfair that the interview has been delayed so badly. Per what we see in this thread it seems that all feb March and April filers have gotten their interviews within a month....this confirms my hypothesis that our cases were completely ignored from February to early July. ????

Comment

Hi Everyone,
                    Did you submit the doctor's letter(including vaccine proof) when you submit i485? Why you need to bring it again? Does USCIS asked you to, or because your PD is more than one year ago?

Comment

• I just checked the status on USCIS, but after i enter my cases number, all blank. Does anyone has the same thing?

Comment

• Any Seattle filers in May/June 2018 being scheduled for interview? Thanks!

Comment

• Just received i797c of EAD/AP combo renewal. The notice of i765 didn't say there is an auto 180 days extension, however the rules for auto extension are listed bellow. Does it mean I have the 180 days? I sent the forms out on Aug 8th, my EAD expire Sep 11th. Thank!

Comment

• Originally posted by vv123 View Post

Did you submit the doctor's letter(including vaccine proof) when you submit i485? Why you need to bring it again? Does USCIS asked you to, or because your PD is more than one year ago?
                            I did, but i received a courtesy letter asking to submit again given that the initial one was incorrectly filled by the doctor ( he put two different dates for the exam)

Comment

I did, but i received a courtesy letter asking to submit again given that the initial one was incorrectly filled by the doctor ( he put two different dates for the exam)
                              I see, that is a special case then.

Comment

• I just checked on the web and it says: On August 20, 2019, we scheduled an interview for your Form I-485. Does it mean I will receive a mail telling me the interview date? And approximately when will it be? (PD MAY 2018)

I have a little concern about the interview. When we apply this AOS, I was working as H1B but my spouse was not working. For i485 application my spouse was my financial support, however my spouse's finance comes from me.(That is what we wrote on i-485 by the lawyer ). Now I am unemployed so that my status changed to AOS pending. And I do not have a lawyer now. But for the financial support part, what do I need for the interview? Actually my partially income this year (before I stop working) is already passed the requirement for the this support. Can I just bring my pay stub this year? Or do I need to bring other asset belong to us? Or do we need a lawyer to go together (I hope not cause it is expensive). Thank you so much!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X