October 2019 Filers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ra0010 View Post
    WOWWWWWW!!!! I just received an update that my GC is being produced!!! They definitely waived our interview after we sent them the evidence!!!I am beyond happy!
    congratulations! Now I know the USCIS sometimes did waive the interview as long as they think the marriage is bona fide.

Comment

After 202 days, RFE, EAD, interview cancelled and así ves, RFE again and approval... END OF JOURNEY!!!! GREEN CARD IN HAND!!!! WOHOOOOOO!
      Congrats, you are blessed!!

Comment

WOWWWWWW!!!! I just received an update that my GC is being produced!!! They definitely waived our interview after we sent them the evidence!!!I am beyond happy!
        Congrats! Did you get a 2 year or 10 year green card?

Comment

• Originally posted by bhdr07 View Post

Congrats! Did you get a 2 year or 10 year green card?
          2 year.
          F1 AOS though marriage to a USC
          Field Office: Pittsburgh
          10/17: PD
          12/9: biometrics appointment
          12/13/19: “Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken”
          1/15: RFIE sent by USCIS
          1/20: RFIE received in the mailbox
          1/29: RFIE response sent (overnight)
          1/30: "RFIE received by uscis"
          02/06: ready to be scheduled for an interview.
          02/07: Interview scheduled
          02/19/20: EAD production
          03/17: interview cancelled
          04/29/20: GC being produced, same day: I-485 and I-130 case approved

Comment

• I think I said it once before & I will say it again: USCIS should give everyone a 2 year CONDITIONAL greencard because this pandemic won’t be over. It’s expected to happen again in the winter. Then that’s another delay. At the end of the 2 yr. conditional call them in for an interview.
            It’s a lot of ppl that are currently not working & will be on unemployment OR unemployed for awhile. How is that going to work in their favor when it’s interview time? They’ll quickly deny them due to lack of financials because they simply can. They have ppl like sitting ducks now. Everything is necessarily, shut down. For instance, my passport has been in renewal since March. The consulate is shutdown until further notice, so now I have no passport. I can’t get my State ID because the DMV is closed. What are we to do with no documents? And their is work if your not afraid of hardwork until you can find better.
            AOS thru USC Spouse
            FO: Newark, NJ
            / SC: NBC
            10/14/2019: Priority Date
            11/02/2019: ALL NOA hardcopies received
            1122/2019: Biometrics Completed
            12/12/2019: Courtesy letter for Medical I693
            12/20/2019: I485 “ready to be scheduled for Interview”
            03/18/2020: EAD Card being produced!!
            03/23/2020: Card Was Mailed
            03/26/2020: EAD in hand (SSN arrived 4/20/2020)
            11/23/2020: Renewal sent in for combo card
            02/10/2021: Interviewed & approved same day

Comment

• Originally posted by CuriousKat View Post
              I think I said it once before & I will say it again: USCIS should give everyone a 2 year CONDITIONAL greencard because this pandemic won’t be over. It’s expected to happen again in the winter. Then that’s another delay. At the end of the 2 yr. conditional call them in for an interview.
              It’s a lot of ppl that are currently not working & will be on unemployment OR unemployed for awhile. How is that going to work in their favor when it’s interview time? They’ll quickly deny them due to lack of financials because they simply can. They have ppl like sitting ducks now. Everything is necessarily, shut down. For instance, my passport has been in renewal since March. The consulate is shutdown until further notice, so now I have no passport. I can’t get my State ID because the DMV is closed. What are we to do with no documents? And their is work if your not afraid of hardwork until you can find better.
              Exactly. When this whole pandemics thing blew out here in the United States the first thing that came to my mind was what the heck they were going to do about sponsors that had a job when they filed out their application but were furloughed or laid off because of this situation and not knowing when and how they were going to get back to work. I know they can deny people, but would it be fair for the applicants when this situation is out of their control? It really has me wondering what they are going to do.
              I posted about my situation (interview waived and GC produced) and somebody pointed out that it was not fair for people that had been waiting longer than me. While it's not my fault and I am thankful that they waived our interview, I am pretty sure we will have an interview at the end of the two years.

Comment

• Originally posted by CuriousKat View Post
                I think I said it once before & I will say it again: USCIS should give everyone a 2 year CONDITIONAL greencard because this pandemic won’t be over. It’s expected to happen again in the winter. Then that’s another delay. At the end of the 2 yr. conditional call them in for an interview.
                I’m quite concerned myself. I have an ead but at the same time I’m too scared to even venture out to try and work. It’s even more scary because when you think about it I could be out working and just like that I could contract the virus and then what? It’s a very unfortunate situation we’ve found ourselves in. Maybe they’ll implement some type secured web meeting. They already have our fingerprints from biometrics and a simple rfe for other outstanding documents. Idk but I really don’t see the offices opening come early June. No interviews for 3 months?? That will be a crazy overload
                Marriage AOS (from tourist visa)
                Received Nov 4th& Priority Date also Nov 4th
                I130 i485 & work permit (did not apply for travel documents )

Nov 15 received 2 hard copies for NOA
                Nov 22 Received biometrics appointment Notice
                Biometrics done, Dec 2nd.

Jan 6 2020 courtesy letter for missing medical (dated Dec 31 2019, mailed Jan 2nd 2020)
                Ready to be scheduled for interview (Jan 31st 2020)

“Nothing can stop Gods plan for your life” Isaiah 14:27

Comment

• Every day there are more and more what if's, how's etc. We are experiencing something in our live's that was unexpected by all. I am sure no matter what due to this pandemic things will be adjusted to be fair to people. Remember what is happening is not our fault. I still work both jobs full time from home now, but my part time job which I have had going on three years I still go into the store about 5 to 6 days a week. I deal with people every day. You have to trust and believe and do what you are instructed to do to stay protected. I take all necessary steps to protect myself and constantly reminding my coworkers as well as customer to proper stay covered up and keep 6 feet apart. I am sure they are in discussions behind the scene that were are not aware of trying to find a solution to this unexpected event. Remember there are solutions to every situation. They may just not happen as soon as we will like them. In a time like this patience is even more importance. I love this website as we have been a support system to each other which is needed in a time like this. For me i pray every morning before my feet touch the floor. Then I pray again before I leave to go to my second job. Ive been lucky so far and pray it continues that way. We believe my youngest daughter had it back in february before it was even recognized and she by the grace of god recovered like a champ. We all will make it through and that is my belief.

Field office Boston
                  10/28/2019 Packet sent by UPS
                  10/30/2019 Packet received by USCIS
                  11/20/2019 Called USCIS and sent email inquiry nothing in system
                  11/21/2019 Called USCIS right when they opened and was told Notice for I130 mailed out on the 20th and was given receipt number
                  11/22/2019 Early morning received 6 text messages 2 duplicates I130, I485, I131 and I765
                  11/26/2019 Received all NOA notices via postal mail
                  12/06/2019 Received Biometrics for 12/18/2019 dated 11/29/2019
                  12/18/2019 Biometrics completed
                  12/18/2019 Fingerprint review completed for form I-485 via text message
                  12/18/2019 Fingerprint review completed for form I-765 via text message
                  1/21/2020 Case updated to I-485 Ready to be scheduled for an Interview
                  1/28/2020 Case has been scheduled for an interview
                  1/3/2020 Interview letter received
                  3/3/2020 Interview Date
                  3/3/2020 Case Status changed for the I130 to show interview was completed and my case must be reviewed
                  3/5/2020 Case Status changed for I131 Case was updated to show fingerprints were taken.
                  4/29/2020 Text received new card is being produced for I-765. Yeah patience is working
                  4/30/2020 Text received case for I-765 approved. Backwards but i will accept no problem!
                  4/30/2020 Text received I-131 approved!!!! Feeling so gooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  5/1/2020 Tex received your EAD Combo Card is being mailed
                  5/6/2020 EAD Combo Card and SS# Card received in the mail today!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by tunderenee View Post
                    Every day there are more and more what if's, how's etc. We are experiencing something in our live's that was unexpected by all. I am sure no matter what due to this pandemic things will be adjusted to be fair to people. Remember what is happening is not our fault. I still work both jobs full time from home now, but my part time job which I have had going on three years I still go into the store about 5 to 6 days a week. I deal with people every day. You have to trust and believe and do what you are instructed to do to stay protected. I take all necessary steps to protect myself and constantly reminding my coworkers as well as customer to proper stay covered up and keep 6 feet apart. I am sure they are in discussions behind the scene that were are not aware of trying to find a solution to this unexpected event. Remember there are solutions to every situation. They may just not happen as soon as we will like them. In a time like this patience is even more importance. I love this website as we have been a support system to each other which is needed in a time like this. For me i pray every morning before my feet touch the floor. Then I pray again before I leave to go to my second job. Ive been lucky so far and pray it continues that way. We believe my youngest daughter had it back in february before it was even recognized and she by the grace of god recovered like a champ. We all will make it through and that is my belief.

Field office Boston
                    10/28/2019 Packet sent by UPS
                    10/30/2019 Packet received by USCIS
                    11/20/2019 Called USCIS and sent email inquiry nothing in system
                    11/21/2019 Called USCIS right when they opened and was told Notice for I130 mailed out on the 20th and was given receipt number
                    11/22/2019 Early morning received 6 text messages 2 duplicates I130, I485, I131 and I765
                    11/26/2019 Received all NOA notices via postal mail
                    12/06/2019 Received Biometrics for 12/18/2019 dated 11/29/2019
                    12/18/2019 Biometrics completed
                    12/18/2019 Fingerprint review completed for form I-485 via text message
                    12/18/2019 Fingerprint review completed for form I-765 via text message
                    1/21/2020 Case updated to I-485 Ready to be scheduled for an Interview
                    1/28/2020 Case has been scheduled for an interview
                    1/3/2020 Interview letter received
                    3/3/2020 Interview Date
                    3/3/2020 Case Status changed for the I130 to show interview was completed and my case must be reviewed
                    3/5/2020 Case Status changed for I131 Case was updated to show fingerprints were taken.
                    4/29/2020 Text received new card is being produced for I-765. Yeah patience is working
                    4/30/2020 Text received case for I-765 approved. Backwards but i will accept no problem!
                    4/30/2020 Text received I-131 approved!!!! Feeling so gooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    5/1/2020 Tex received your EAD Combo Card is being mailed
                    5/6/2020 EAD Combo Card and SS# Card received in the mail today!!!
                    Beautiful words, tunderenee . I'm glad your daughter is OK!
                    US Citizen filing on behalf of my spouse
                    FO: St. Louis, MO
                    10/03/19 documents mailed
                    10/07/19 package received
                    12/05/19 RFIE received in mail
                    12/12/19 response to RFIE received by USCIS
                    02/03/20 biometrics completed
                    04/06/20 EAD approved, card being produced
                    04/09/20 Case is Ready to be Scheduled for Interview
                    07/02/20 Interview has been scheduled (waiting for notice)
                    08/27/20 Interview/Card being produced!
                    08/28/20 I-485 and I-130 Approved
                    09/04/20 Card was mailed to me
                    09/10/20 GC in hand

Comment

The FO sent me a letter requesting for evidence of bona fide marriage, so we sent them everything we were going to show at our interview.
                      I'm soooo happy for you!!!!
                      Forms I-485, I-130, I-765 Sent 10/13/2019
                      Received by USCIS Chicago Lockbox 10/16/2019
                      Received electronic Receipt Notice 11/05/2019
                      Biometrics Appointment received 11/16/2019
                      Case Updated to Fingerprints received 11/27/2019
                      Case is ready to be scheduled for interview 02/24/2020
                      Case Was Approved for I-765 04/21/2020
                      Interview was scheduled 07/13/2020 (waiting for notice)
                      Interview completed (08/21/2020)
                      New card is being produced (08/25/2020)- Interview completed and ready for review (I-130)

Comment

• Hi fellow October 2019 filiers! Just wanted to give an update on our case. We were part of the cohort of people who had their interviews in late March cancelled at the last moment. In our case, literally as we were walking up to the building haha. While it was disheartening to say the least, we do recognize that everything is flipped on its head with coronavirus, and that it was just all bad luck. All we could do was shrug. We received an RFE for proof of bona fide marriage in early April and submitted everything that we would have brought to the interview later that month.

I did want to share some good news - my wife had her case approved on May 15, 2020 without an interview. We are incredibly fortunate and wish that everyone else waiting soon gets a speedy resolution to their cases!
                        10/11: AOS package sent
                        10/15: NOA
                        11/01: Fees withdrawn from bank
                        11/01: Biometrics notice
                        11/22: Biometrics appointment
                        12/05: Emergency advanced parole received
                        02/11: Interview notice
                        03/17: Interview scheduled
                        03/17: Interview cancelled
                        04/01: RFE bona fide marriage
                        05/01: RFE delivered to USCIS
                        05/15: Case approved
                        05/21: GC delivered

Comment

• dcont5512 Congratulations!!!
                          Marriage-based AOS; Concurrent filing I-485, I-130 I-765

Houston Field Office. Service Center: NBC
                          • 07/22/2019 PD Chicago lockbox
                          • 08/16/2019 Biometrics done
                          • 08/20/2019 Biometrics reviewed
                          • 09/16/2019 RFIE for I-864 and birth certificate
                          • 10/26/2019 RFIE mailed
                          • 10/29/2019 USCIS confirmed receipt of RFIE
                          • 11/08/2019 Ready to schedule interview
                          • 12/20/2019 EAD card received
                          • 2/14/2020 Interview scheduled
                          • 3/24/2020 Interview date but canceled due to COVID
                          • 3/19/2020 Ready to schedule Interview

Comment

• Originally posted by dcont5512 View Post
                            Hi fellow October 2019 filiers! Just wanted to give an update on our case. We were part of the cohort of people who had their interviews in late March cancelled at the last moment. In our case, literally as we were walking up to the building haha. While it was disheartening to say the least, we do recognize that everything is flipped on its head with coronavirus, and that it was just all bad luck. All we could do was shrug. We received an RFE for proof of bona fide marriage in early April and submitted everything that we would have brought to the interview later that month.

I did want to share some good news - my wife had her case approved on May 15, 2020 without an interview. We are incredibly fortunate and wish that everyone else waiting soon gets a speedy resolution to their cases!
                            Amazing, congratulations!!! That Pittsburgh FO is just incredible the way they are moving through cases and waiving interviews. Great news!
                            US Citizen filing on behalf of my spouse
                            FO: St. Louis, MO
                            10/03/19 documents mailed
                            10/07/19 package received
                            12/05/19 RFIE received in mail
                            12/12/19 response to RFIE received by USCIS
                            02/03/20 biometrics completed
                            04/06/20 EAD approved, card being produced
                            04/09/20 Case is Ready to be Scheduled for Interview
                            07/02/20 Interview has been scheduled (waiting for notice)
                            08/27/20 Interview/Card being produced!
                            08/28/20 I-485 and I-130 Approved
                            09/04/20 Card was mailed to me
                            09/10/20 GC in hand

Comment

• Originally posted by didoesque View Post

Amazing, congratulations!!! That Pittsburgh FO is just incredible the way they are moving through cases and waiving interviews. Great news!
                              Yes, Pittsburgh FO seems to be doing a great job. I have also read some reviews and, apparently, they're generally very nice when performing the interviews. At least when I had the biometrics they were super friendly and they even offered sweets to those of us who were waiting. Also, the lady that called us to let us know about the cancellation was apologetic and she even said that she was so sorry for causing us this frustration.

Comment

• Originally posted by dcont5512 View Post
                                Hi fellow October 2019 filiers! Just wanted to give an update on our case. We were part of the cohort of people who had their interviews in late March cancelled at the last moment. In our case, literally as we were walking up to the building haha. While it was disheartening to say the least, we do recognize that everything is flipped on its head with coronavirus, and that it was just all bad luck. All we could do was shrug. We received an RFE for proof of bona fide marriage in early April and submitted everything that we would have brought to the interview later that month.

Yayyyyy!!! Welcome to the club????????????

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X