Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May 2020 Filings

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by TikTek07 View Post
    I received RFIE in mail today and it's requested to provide other missing documents (though we already included all in the original package), and I-693 for Medicals for all family members.

    Is asking for Medicals a good sign or GC can still get delayed?

    ______________________________________________________
    My Timeline:

    5/10: Filed I485/I765/I131 (Employment Based-EB3) for myself and family
    5/15: Received at USCIS Texas (Receipts date)
    7/15: Received ASC biometric appointment notices for all (for Aug 7)
    8/7: Biometrics completed
    8/13: Case status updated to "Finger prints applied"
    10/30: Case status changed to RFIE for 485 (for all 3 of us)
    11/2. RFIE received for providing proofs for maintaining lawful status since last entry (already provided with the original pkg), and I-693 for Medicals
    Definitely a good sign, your case is moving forward.

    My Timeline:

    5/15: Filed I140/I485/I765/I131 concurrent (Employment Based) for myself and spouse
    5/18: Received at USCIS Texas lockbox
    6/1: Reject notices received for all, except I-140, due to missing I-944
    6/4: Re-filed and received I485/I765/I131/I944 at USCIS lockbox
    6/25: Received NOA receipts
    7/25: Received ASC biometric appointment notices for myself and my wife, scheduled for 8/03
    8/3: Biometrics completed
    8/4: Case status updated to "Finger prints applied"

    Comment


    • Hello All,

      I have a question on the biometrics notice that i received. In the case type , it read "I485,I765" and the category code reads '3'. Does that mean i will get a new appointment for I-131 separately? Anyone with similar experience? Would i have to go to the ASC twice ? or will they reuse the biometrics that will be captured on 11/30 on the 1-131 ?

      Please Advise.

      My Timeline:

      5/7: Filed I140/I485/I765/I131 concurrent marriage based
      5/14: Received at USCIS chicago lockbox
      8/27: Expedite request for form 1-131 (Humanitarian Reason)
      10/26: Contacted Ombudsman for assistance on the case
      11/2: Ombudsman e-mailed the biometrics notice for 11/30
      Last edited by ShivPar32; 11-04-2020, 01:20 PM.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ShivPar32 View Post
        Hello All,

        I have a question on the biometrics notice that i received. In the case type , it read "I485,I765" and the category code reads '3'. Does that mean i will get a new appointment for I-131 separately? Anyone with similar experience? Would i have to go to the ASC twice ? or will they reuse the biometrics that will be captured on 11/30 on the 1-131 ?

        Please Advise.

        My Timeline:

        5/7: Filed I140/I485/I765/I131 concurrent marriage based
        5/14: Received at USCIS chicago lockbox
        8/27: Expedite request for form 1-131 (Humanitarian Reason)
        10/26: Contacted Ombudsman for assistance on the case
        11/2: Ombudsman e-mailed the biometrics notice for 11/30
        NO... They do biometric for I-131. It is only for I-485/I-765. They just gonna send you a combo card to travel.
        05/08/20: I-485, I-765, I-131, I-944 sent to USCIS
        05/13 Rejected due to lack of I-864
        05/27 resubmitted and explained why I am EXEMPT from I-864
        06/03 Rejected again-same reason -I wrote them
        06/13 Resubmitted with I-864
        07/07 Lockbox emailed back and ask to resubmit
        07/09 Filings accepted with PD 05/08/20 (nice)
        08/06 Prior biometrics applied to I485 but not to I-765
        08/28 Took biometrics for I-765 only
        09/28 I-765's Cards Ordered
        09/29 I-131 Approved
        10/02 EAD/AP received

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Sebs View Post
          I gave them a call today. Priority date is May 12th. They said the biometrics appointment had not been scheduled and they put a notice not received request into the system. They told me, that I would be hearing back within 30 days.
          That's abnormal, usually biometrics appointment should be scheduled in 1-2 months after your PD. Do you have a MyUSCIS online account? There is a tool that you can send messages to them and someone might get back to you sooner than 30 days. I used to submit e-Request online but did not hear from them at all. Another way is to be persistent on the call, just requesting them to schedule the level-2 call back for you. The wait time is within 7 business days, but it is better than 30 days.

          Comment


          • UPDATE:

            My Timeline:

            5/15: Filed I140/I485/I765/I131 concurrent (Employment Based) for myself and spouse
            5/18: Received at USCIS Texas lockbox
            6/1: Reject notices received for all, except I-140, due to missing I-944
            6/4: Re-filed and received I485/I765/I131/I944 at USCIS lockbox
            6/25: Received NOA receipts
            7/25: Received ASC biometric appointment notices for myself and my wife, scheduled for 8/03
            8/3: Biometrics completed
            8/4: Case status updated to "Finger prints applied"
            9/16: Called USCIS to requested expedited I-765, EAD
            9/23: Received email from USCIS asking for letter from employer
            9/25: Faxed documents. No response from USCIS, no acknowledgement, no email etc.
            10/8: Called USCIS to check on the status of the SR, representative said case is approved, notice has been mailed out already.
            10/14: Received NOA approvals in mail for I-765 & I-131 (EAD and AP).
            10/15: Received my EAD/AP combo card in mail
            10/30: Spouse EAD/AP approved
            11/3: Received Spouse's SSN
            11/4: Received Spouse's EAD card
            11/5: I-140 approved, notice mailed out

            Now the wait for I-485/GC begins? Not sure how long it will take.

            My Timeline:

            5/15: Filed I140/I485/I765/I131 concurrent (Employment Based) for myself and spouse
            5/18: Received at USCIS Texas lockbox
            6/1: Reject notices received for all, except I-140, due to missing I-944
            6/4: Re-filed and received I485/I765/I131/I944 at USCIS lockbox
            6/25: Received NOA receipts
            7/25: Received ASC biometric appointment notices for myself and my wife, scheduled for 8/03
            8/3: Biometrics completed
            8/4: Case status updated to "Finger prints applied"

            Comment


            • Originally posted by victoria0528 View Post

              That's abnormal, usually biometrics appointment should be scheduled in 1-2 months after your PD. Do you have a MyUSCIS online account? There is a tool that you can send messages to them and someone might get back to you sooner than 30 days. I used to submit e-Request online but did not hear from them at all. Another way is to be persistent on the call, just requesting them to schedule the level-2 call back for you. The wait time is within 7 business days, but it is better than 30 days.
              Ok, I could do that. I still have not heard anything and the case has not been updated.

              Comment


              • Hey folks - wondering if anyone from May have received approval for their adjustment of status? My RFIE was for the medicals which was received by USCIS in Mid October. I am waiting on the next update now.. There has been no movement on my I-765 and I-130 petitions. Last update - Biometrics done in August


                My Timeline:

                5/10: Filed I485/I765/I131 (Employment Based) for myself and spouse
                6/1: Received NOA receipts
                7/27: Received ASC biometric appointment notices, scheduled for 8/03
                8/3: Biometrics completed
                8/4: Case status updated to "Fingerprints have been applied"
                9/18: RFIE issue for missing medicals.
                10/15: RFIE response received

                Comment


                • Hey friends -

                  I have some exciting news and hoping my update will bring positive vibe in this forum. Today, I got an update on my I-485 case status that it has been approved. I am still in shock and taking in the news slowly.. There has been no updates on I-765 and I-131 document and it was really exciting to see GC getting approved. My spouse application has not updated since we sent the RFE to USCIS. Is it normal to get the dependent approval after the primary applicant is approved? I hope we get an update soon on that petition as well.

                  Anyways, my point here is that please stay patient, good things will happen. Personally I was super anxious last few months, refreshing USCIS case status page numerous times in day and seeing no updates. But it happened today.

                  Good luck to everyone here. I will let you guys know when I receive the physical card.


                  My Timeline:

                  5/10: Filed I485/I765/I131 (Employment Based) for myself and spouse
                  6/1: Received NOA receipts
                  7/27: Received ASC biometric appointment notices, scheduled for 8/03
                  8/3: Biometrics completed
                  8/4: Case status updated to "Fingerprints have been applied"
                  9/18: RFIE issue for missing medicals.
                  10/15: RFIE response received
                  11/16: I 485 case status changed to approved.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Itzme View Post
                    Hey friends -

                    I have some exciting news and hoping my update will bring positive vibe in this forum. Today, I got an update on my I-485 case status that it has been approved. I am still in shock and taking in the news slowly.. There has been no updates on I-765 and I-131 document and it was really exciting to see GC getting approved. My spouse application has not updated since we sent the RFE to USCIS. Is it normal to get the dependent approval after the primary applicant is approved? I hope we get an update soon on that petition as well.

                    Anyways, my point here is that please stay patient, good things will happen. Personally I was super anxious last few months, refreshing USCIS case status page numerous times in day and seeing no updates. But it happened today.

                    Good luck to everyone here. I will let you guys know when I receive the physical card.


                    My Timeline:

                    5/10: Filed I485/I765/I131 (Employment Based) for myself and spouse
                    6/1: Received NOA receipts
                    7/27: Received ASC biometric appointment notices, scheduled for 8/03
                    8/3: Biometrics completed
                    8/4: Case status updated to "Fingerprints have been applied"
                    9/18: RFIE issue for missing medicals.
                    10/15: RFIE response received
                    11/16: I 485 case status changed to approved.

                    Congratulations!!! It's a great news. I heard USCIS is directly approving GC (without EAD/AP first) in some cases. Hopefully, we all get approved soon One day!!!

                    I also have a similar situation, no EAD/AP approved yet and RFIE for medical was responded and updated on USCIS site on Nov 19. Waiting...

                    ------------------------------------------------
                    My Timeline:
                    5/10: Filed I485/I765/I131 (Employment Based-EB3) for myself and family
                    5/15: Received at USCIS Texas (Receipts date)
                    7/15: Received ASC biometric appointment notices for all (for Aug 7)
                    8/7: Biometrics completed
                    8/13: Case status updated to "Finger prints applied"
                    10/30: Case status changed to RFIE for 485 (for all 3 of us)
                    11/2. RFIE received for providing proofs for maintaining lawful status since last entry (already provided with the original pkg), and I-693 for Medicals
                    11/19. RFIE response received by USCIS

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Itzme View Post
                      Hey friends -

                      I have some exciting news and hoping my update will bring positive vibe in this forum. Today, I got an update on my I-485 case status that it has been approved. I am still in shock and taking in the news slowly.. There has been no updates on I-765 and I-131 document and it was really exciting to see GC getting approved. My spouse application has not updated since we sent the RFE to USCIS. Is it normal to get the dependent approval after the primary applicant is approved? I hope we get an update soon on that petition as well.

                      Anyways, my point here is that please stay patient, good things will happen. Personally I was super anxious last few months, refreshing USCIS case status page numerous times in day and seeing no updates. But it happened today.

                      Good luck to everyone here. I will let you guys know when I receive the physical card.


                      My Timeline:

                      5/10: Filed I485/I765/I131 (Employment Based) for myself and spouse
                      6/1: Received NOA receipts
                      7/27: Received ASC biometric appointment notices, scheduled for 8/03
                      8/3: Biometrics completed
                      8/4: Case status updated to "Fingerprints have been applied"
                      9/18: RFIE issue for missing medicals.
                      10/15: RFIE response received
                      11/16: I 485 case status changed to approved.
                      Wow! That's great news. Thank you for sharing. Yes, it definitely brings positive vibes here. Congratulations!!!
                      I have a similar timeline as yours. But I have received my EAD/AP, hope to get GC approval soon.

                      My Timeline:

                      5/15: Filed I140/I485/I765/I131 concurrent (Employment Based) for myself and spouse
                      5/18: Received at USCIS Texas lockbox
                      6/1: Reject notices received for all, except I-140, due to missing I-944
                      6/4: Re-filed and received I485/I765/I131/I944 at USCIS lockbox
                      6/25: Received NOA receipts
                      7/25: Received ASC biometric appointment notices for myself and my wife, scheduled for 8/03
                      8/3: Biometrics completed
                      8/4: Case status updated to "Finger prints applied"

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by mk2245 View Post
                        UPDATE:

                        My Timeline:

                        5/15: Filed I140/I485/I765/I131 concurrent (Employment Based) for myself and spouse
                        5/18: Received at USCIS Texas lockbox
                        6/1: Reject notices received for all, except I-140, due to missing I-944
                        6/4: Re-filed and received I485/I765/I131/I944 at USCIS lockbox
                        6/25: Received NOA receipts
                        7/25: Received ASC biometric appointment notices for myself and my wife, scheduled for 8/03
                        8/3: Biometrics completed
                        8/4: Case status updated to "Finger prints applied"
                        9/16: Called USCIS to requested expedited I-765, EAD
                        9/23: Received email from USCIS asking for letter from employer
                        9/25: Faxed documents. No response from USCIS, no acknowledgement, no email etc.
                        10/8: Called USCIS to check on the status of the SR, representative said case is approved, notice has been mailed out already.
                        10/14: Received NOA approvals in mail for I-765 & I-131 (EAD and AP).
                        10/15: Received my EAD/AP combo card in mail
                        10/30: Spouse EAD/AP approved
                        11/3: Received Spouse's SSN
                        11/4: Received Spouse's EAD card
                        11/5: I-140 approved, notice mailed out

                        Now the wait for I-485/GC begins? Not sure how long it will take.


                        Could you tell me whats the reasoning you gave to USCIS for expediting EAD card? Are you in healthcare industry or did you show any other kind of severe financial personal/business loss? And how?

                        I have a job offer that I need to join by 7 December and haven’t had my biometrics done or EAD approved yet.

                        Looking forward to your response. Thanks in advance.
                        Currently on F1 OPT - Married to USC - Concurrent filing.

                        7-Jul-2020 AOS Application mailed to USCIS
                        9-Jul-2020 AOS Application Delivered to USCIS Mail Room (Priority Date)
                        27-Jul-2020 Four I-797 SMS & Email Recieved at 11:20PM
                        4-Aug-2020 Four Mails Received in My & Attorney Mailbox
                        11-Aug-2020 I-693 Medical Deficiency Notice dated 6th Aug 2020
                        22-Aug-2020 Put in a request for missing biometircs notice w/ USCIS

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by rohjas View Post



                          Could you tell me whats the reasoning you gave to USCIS for expediting EAD card? Are you in healthcare industry or did you show any other kind of severe financial personal/business loss? And how?

                          I have a job offer that I need to join by 7 December and haven’t had my biometrics done or EAD approved yet.

                          Looking forward to your response. Thanks in advance.
                          No I am not in the healthcare industry, my I-94 was expiring in October, and my driver's license was also expiring along with that. So my employer sent me a letter stating that I cannot continue employment without a valid status (which is obvious), and also attached copies of my I-94 and driver's license along with it. And voila! case was approved.

                          My Timeline:

                          5/15: Filed I140/I485/I765/I131 concurrent (Employment Based) for myself and spouse
                          5/18: Received at USCIS Texas lockbox
                          6/1: Reject notices received for all, except I-140, due to missing I-944
                          6/4: Re-filed and received I485/I765/I131/I944 at USCIS lockbox
                          6/25: Received NOA receipts
                          7/25: Received ASC biometric appointment notices for myself and my wife, scheduled for 8/03
                          8/3: Biometrics completed
                          8/4: Case status updated to "Finger prints applied"

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by mk2245 View Post

                            No I am not in the healthcare industry, my I-94 was expiring in October, and my driver's license was also expiring along with that. So my employer sent me a letter stating that I cannot continue employment without a valid status (which is obvious), and also attached copies of my I-94 and driver's license along with it. And voila! case was approved.
                            thanks for the information. It really helps.
                            Currently on F1 OPT - Married to USC - Concurrent filing.

                            7-Jul-2020 AOS Application mailed to USCIS
                            9-Jul-2020 AOS Application Delivered to USCIS Mail Room (Priority Date)
                            27-Jul-2020 Four I-797 SMS & Email Recieved at 11:20PM
                            4-Aug-2020 Four Mails Received in My & Attorney Mailbox
                            11-Aug-2020 I-693 Medical Deficiency Notice dated 6th Aug 2020
                            22-Aug-2020 Put in a request for missing biometircs notice w/ USCIS

                            Comment


                            • Hey guys,

                              Here is my update:

                              My Timeline:

                              5/7: Filed I140/I485/I765/I131 concurrent marriage based
                              5/14: Received at USCIS chicago lockbox
                              8/27: Expedite request for form 1-131 (Humanitarian Reason)
                              10/26:Contacted Ombudsman for assistance on the case
                              11/2: Ombudsman e-mailed the biometrics notice for 11/30
                              11/6: Got the appointment letter via post
                              11/30: Biometrics appointment attended
                              11/30: Case I-485/I-1765/I-131 updated to show "case was updated to show fingerprints were taken"

                              Comment


                              • I finally talked to a tier 2 officer after filing case outside normal processing times and insiting on thhe phone to be scheduled to talk to a tier 2.
                                e told me they sent out a notification for biometrics last week and I should receive it shortly. I filed on May 12th (i485, i765, i131, i140) and had not heard anything. What a frustrating experience.

                                My appointment is on Dec 24th. Happy Christmas

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X