• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Received date - 26 Oct
    notice date - 28 Nov
    MSC
    still waiting for biometric

I think biometric depends upon ASC also - some of centers have less load and moving fast, while others are heavy backlogged !! Wait never ends

Comment

• Originally posted by Kay_23 View Post

The check has not been enchased yet. Should we be worried, because it has been 70 days almost? How do we get the receipt with EMMA because she doesn't give any options. It just says wait for receipt notice to arrive in mail.

Regards,
      Kay
      Usually, the checks being cashed is the first and foremost evidence that they have started working on your case.

Comment

• Thanks capslipkont..for the information on contacting USCIS

Comment

• I was told that since it has been more than 30 days since my fingerprint fee was received I should submit an online inquiry. Any thought on that.

Comment

• Update:
            I765 application status changed to New Card being produced. But no change on I131, still says Case was received.

Has anyone received their EAD yet. I believe it is supposed to be a combo card but I am concered there is no change on the I131 application.

____________________________________________________________ ____________
            EB1 India
            PD Apr 2020
            Approved I140

AOS package sent 10/19/20
            AOS package delivered 10/21/20
            Checks cashed 11/13/20
            I797's Receipt notices received 11/17/20 (notices dated 11/10/20)
            I797's Biometrics notices received 12/18/20 (notices dated 12/12/20)
            Biometrics taken on 01/07/21
            Biometrics updated on case status on 01/08/21
            New Card Being produced status for I765 on 01/12/21

Comment

• Originally posted by caslipknotsingh View Post
              Update:
              I765 application status changed to New Card being produced. But no change on I131, still says Case was received.

Has anyone received their EAD yet. I believe it is supposed to be a combo card but I am concered there is no change on the I131 application.

EB1 India
              PD Apr 2020
              Approved I140

Checks cashed 11/13/20
              So usually these days how much time it is going to take to get the GC in hand?

Comment

• Originally posted by Guttuburi View Post

So usually these days how much time it is going to take to get the GC in hand?
                Online it says GC takes anywhere from 8 months to over a year but with the volumes of Oct 2020 - Dec 2020 filings it could take longer.

Comment

Update:

EB1 India
                  PD Apr 2020
                  Approved I140

Checks cashed 11/13/20
                  Status for I765 and I131 both changed to approved yesterday. So now I am hopeful by next week I will get the combo card

Comment

Status for I765 and I131 both changed to approved yesterday. So now I am hopeful by next week I will get the combo card
                    Congrats!! Moved very fast ????Which ASC /location?

I think NJ ASC is heavily backlogged

Comment

• Originally posted by PS2015 View Post

I am in northern virginia. Biometrics at Alexandria, Virginia.

Comment

• Originally posted by PS2015 View Post

Does the ASC have a role in the processing of the EAD? I thought they were only collection points for biometric and processing was still with NBC. I am assuming that NJ backlog could lead to delays in biometric appointments and not delays in EAD.

Comment

• Anyone received receipt for Oct 29 I485 filing. Mine was sent to Dallas Dropbox and was received on Oct 29. Still have not received the receipt.

Comment

• I received receipt sent to Dallas Dropbox received on October 20th.

Comment

• Originally posted by anoopra View Post
                              Anyone received receipt for Oct 29 I485 filing. Mine was sent to Dallas Dropbox and was received on Oct 29. Still have not received the receipt.
                              Same date, same location ! No receipt notice/ number generated yet.

Comment

• I think there is no pattern in their response to applications. Try calling USCIS once...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X