October 2020 I1485 filers may join

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Guttuburi View Post

I have contacted EMMA two times so far. The first time did not get anything. The second time it said there is no receipt yet and then suddenly 3 receipt numbers popped up which made me feel happy but unfortunately, the agent said that these were not mine but meant for the other person that he/she was chatting to. I checked them and these were for the same date as my application. However, it says the biometric fee was deducted but my bank account shows that no fee was deducted. So these were not mine. I am so much frustrated that I cannot describe it!
    OMG! This is really very frustrating! Now I'm kinda insecure. Did they ask your address to confirm?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheWaitingIsDaHardestPart View Post

OMG! This is really very frustrating! Now I'm kinda insecure. Did they ask your address to confirm?
      Yes! But you should be okay? Was your check cashed?

Comment

• I checked some receipt numbers before and after mine, just by incrementing the last few digits, most are rejections. So if no receipt so far, it's a positive, at least its yet to be processed and not rejected.

Comment

• I tried to connect with EMMA several times this morning and every time getting the response 'We experienced a problem processing your last request. Please try again later.' Is there anyone else facing the same issue?

Comment

• Visa bulletin came out this morning for Jan 2021. USCIS stopped taking applications based on filing dates.

Comment

• me as well

Phoenix lockbox

Delivered on 10/28

Anyone else whose application was delivered to pheonix lockbox around this date.

Comment

• Rachit1chawla
                Mine delivered to phoenix lockbox delivered on 10/29/2020.
                Waiting for receipt to arrive in mail. seems there is a delay from USPS, as USCIS agent said that receipt notices were mailed on 12/16/2020.
                No Physical notices in hand.

Comment

• Merry Christmas to all. Hope everything works out for everyone!

Comment

• Merry Christmas and happy new year everyone!!!

Comment

• Finally

I got my receipt number from contact center. They mentioned it was mailed on December 5th. Still didn't receive anything in mail or email.

Regards, Rachit

Originally posted by BinduM View Post
                      Rachit1chawla
                      Mine delivered to phoenix lockbox delivered on 10/29/2020.
                      Waiting for receipt to arrive in mail. seems there is a delay from USPS, as USCIS agent said that receipt notices were mailed on 12/16/2020.
                      No Physical notices in hand.

Comment

• Got my 3 receipt hard copies yesterday after 59 days

EB3 AOS

1/17/2020 - LCA Submitted
                        5/20/2020 - LCA Approved
                        7/24/2020 - I-140 / I-907 Sent
                        7/27/2020 - I-140 / I-907 Delivered / Receipt Notice Issued
                        8/12/2020 - I-140 / I-907 Approved
                        10/27/2020 - I-485 / I-944 / I-131 / I-765 Package Sent
                        10/28/2020 - I-485 / I-944 / I-131 / I-765 Package Received @ Dallas Lockbox
                        12/15/2020 - I-485 / I-131 / I-765 Notice Dates
                        12/26/2020 - I-485 / I-131 / I-765 NoA Hard Copies Received

Comment

• No luck with the live agent today as well! Day 62!

Comment

No luck with the live agent today as well! Day 62!
                            i'm in the same boat...i'm hoping the new year will bring some good cheer, waiting patiently.

Comment

• Now, this is unbelievable but it happened! My checks were cashed yesterday on the 65th day and I was able to get the receipt numbers from the live agent through EMMA! Cannot stop having faith in GOD! Thank you all for your continued support. Now waiting to get the receipts in hand! Happy New Year to all!

Comment

Now, this is unbelievable but it happened! My checks were cashed yesterday on the 65th day and I was able to get the receipt numbers from the live agent through EMMA! Cannot stop having faith in GOD! Thank you all for your continued support. Now waiting to get the receipts in hand! Happy New Year to all!
                                Wow! great news! Congrats and happy new year!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X