Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

October 2020 I1485 filers may join

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by caslipknotsingh View Post
    July 2021 visa bulletin is out. Major movements in EB2 and EB3. Not sure what that means when USCIS is so slow in actual processing.
    it's a joke. I expect it will retrogress by a few years in Oct, when many visa would go waste due to slow USCIS processing.
    11/25/2020 - I485, I765, I131 sent to TX lockbox
    11/30/2020 - received at TX lockbox
    02/28/2021 - NOAs generated
    05/19/2021 - Bio done

    Comment


    • Updated - finally received biometrics appointment letter after 8 months of submitting my application

      Marriage-based AOS

      10/19/20 - Mailed I-130, I-130A, I-485, I-864, I-944, I-693, I-765, I-131, G-1145 packet via FedEx (Chicago Lockbox)
      10/21/20 - Application arrived at USCIS (signed by J. Harper)
      11/20/20 - Email sent to Lockbox support since I havent received any receipt notice after 30 days
      11/25/20 - 4 text messages received
      12/01/20 - 4 letters I-797C received
      06/14/21 - biometrics appointment letter
      07/02/21 - biometrics appointment scheduled

      Question - My biometrics appointment jis scheduled late afternoon and I was wondering if its possible to make an early walk-in on the same date (right at opening)? Is there any way to reach out to the local biometrics office? I only find the general USCIS phone number to inquire about it? Thanks for your help!
      Last edited by ceci1073; 06-16-2021, 05:50 PM. Reason: Link

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Guttuburi View Post

        Looks like EB1 getting delayed and GC further delayed!
        Hi. What do you mean by EB1 getting delayed?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by shiva_82 View Post

          Hi. What do you mean by EB1 getting delayed?
          Maybe (Just a guess) -- that other EB2 and EB3 category priorities days moving significantly in this bulletin - may put them in priority?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by pnw View Post

            Maybe (Just a guess) -- that other EB2 and EB3 category priorities days moving significantly in this bulletin - may put them in priority?
            EB1 has been current for a few months so it won't move. It could retrogress if visas are not used by the end of Sept. Doesn't mean its delayed in any way. For priority date movements EB1 will always have priority but in terms of actual processing it probably doesn't matter which category it is once a case has been submitted.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by nickm89123 View Post
              Updated - finally received biometrics appointment letter after 8 months of submitting my application

              Marriage-based AOS

              10/19/20 - Mailed I-130, I-130A, I-485, I-864, I-944, I-693, I-765, I-131, G-1145 packet via FedEx (Chicago Lockbox)
              10/21/20 - Application arrived at USCIS (signed by J. Harper)
              11/20/20 - Email sent to Lockbox support since I havent received any receipt notice after 30 days
              11/25/20 - 4 text messages received
              12/01/20 - 4 letters I-797C received
              06/14/21 - biometrics appointment letter
              07/02/21 - biometrics appointment scheduled

              Question - My biometrics appointment jis scheduled late afternoon and I was wondering if its possible to make an early walk-in on the same date (right at opening)? Is there any way to reach out to the local biometrics office? I only find the general USCIS phone number to inquire about it? Thanks for your help!
              If the center is not busy then you'll be fine unless the person outside is too stubborn. You need to have the notice so they can scan it but other than that you can go there even on a different day.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by nickm89123 View Post
                Updated - finally received biometrics appointment letter after 8 months of submitting my application

                Marriage-based AOS

                10/19/20 - Mailed I-130, I-130A, I-485, I-864, I-944, I-693, I-765, I-131, G-1145 packet via FedEx (Chicago Lockbox)
                10/21/20 - Application arrived at USCIS (signed by J. Harper)
                11/20/20 - Email sent to Lockbox support since I havent received any receipt notice after 30 days
                11/25/20 - 4 text messages received
                12/01/20 - 4 letters I-797C received
                06/14/21 - biometrics appointment letter
                07/02/21 - biometrics appointment scheduled

                Question - My biometrics appointment jis scheduled late afternoon and I was wondering if its possible to make an early walk-in on the same date (right at opening)? Is there any way to reach out to the local biometrics office? I only find the general USCIS phone number to inquire about it? Thanks for your help!
                Please do not miss any bio metric appointment, especially the scheduled one for AOS.
                As per the note on my BIO notice letter last month, if you miss your appointment, then USCIS takes it as a abonnement of your AOS application altogether unless your reschedule it with some good reason like COVID or some major ailment.

                Comment


                • Do anyone know if it’s ok to send the I693s sealed envelopes for the whole family all together in a same package or I am supposed to send them separate?
                  I received the RFIEs today and there’s nothing about that in the form.

                  Comment


                  • Random question - Does USICS uses I485J for EAD processing purposes or for I485 processing purposes?

                    Comment


                    • Hey Guys, wanted to share some good news. Received the GC today. Here is my timeline:

                      EB3 ROW

                      Oct 26th 2020: I-485, I-131, I-765 received
                      Nov 22nd: Receipts received
                      March 5th: Biometrics appt notice received.
                      March 26th: Biometrics appointment
                      April 23rd: EAD/AP received (expedited)
                      April 26th: I-485J fee waiver received
                      May 20th: I-485 status changed to RFE sent
                      May 26th: RFE hardcopy for I-693 medical received (from field office)
                      June 1 2021: I-693 received by USCIS field office
                      June 10 2021: New Card is being Produced
                      June 11 2021: Case was approved
                      June 15 2021: Card was mailed to me
                      June 18 2021: Received GC (via attorney)

                      Seeing the 'New Card is being Produced' notification will be remembered as one of life's sweetest moments. Good luck to everyone, may your patience be rewarded soon

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Nimbus2000 View Post
                        Hey Guys, wanted to share some good news. Received the GC today. Here is my timeline:

                        EB3 ROW

                        Oct 26th 2020: I-485, I-131, I-765 received
                        Nov 22nd: Receipts received
                        March 5th: Biometrics appt notice received.
                        March 26th: Biometrics appointment
                        April 23rd: EAD/AP received (expedited)
                        April 26th: I-485J fee waiver received
                        May 20th: I-485 status changed to RFE sent
                        May 26th: RFE hardcopy for I-693 medical received (from field office)
                        June 1 2021: I-693 received by USCIS field office
                        June 10 2021: New Card is being Produced
                        June 11 2021: Case was approved
                        June 15 2021: Card was mailed to me
                        June 18 2021: Received GC (via attorney)

                        Seeing the 'New Card is being Produced' notification will be remembered as one of life's sweetest moments. Good luck to everyone, may your patience be rewarded soon
                        Congratulations!!!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Nimbus2000 View Post
                          Hey Guys, wanted to share some good news. Received the GC today. Here is my timeline:

                          EB3 ROW

                          Oct 26th 2020: I-485, I-131, I-765 received
                          Nov 22nd: Receipts received
                          March 5th: Biometrics appt notice received.
                          March 26th: Biometrics appointment
                          April 23rd: EAD/AP received (expedited)
                          April 26th: I-485J fee waiver received
                          May 20th: I-485 status changed to RFE sent
                          May 26th: RFE hardcopy for I-693 medical received (from field office)
                          June 1 2021: I-693 received by USCIS field office
                          June 10 2021: New Card is being Produced
                          June 11 2021: Case was approved
                          June 15 2021: Card was mailed to me
                          June 18 2021: Received GC (via attorney)

                          Seeing the 'New Card is being Produced' notification will be remembered as one of life's sweetest moments. Good luck to everyone, may your patience be rewarded soon
                          Did your status change to RFE sent and did your attorney get a copy of it. I moved recently and the biggest stress now is lost mail.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by caslipknotsingh View Post

                            Did your status change to RFE sent and did your attorney get a copy of it. I moved recently and the biggest stress now is lost mail.
                            Yes, it changed to RFE sent and I got the notice about a week later. The attorney also received a copy.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Nimbus2000 View Post
                              Hey Guys, wanted to share some good news. Received the GC today. Here is my timeline:

                              EB3 ROW

                              Oct 26th 2020: I-485, I-131, I-765 received
                              Nov 22nd: Receipts received
                              March 5th: Biometrics appt notice received.
                              March 26th: Biometrics appointment
                              April 23rd: EAD/AP received (expedited)
                              April 26th: I-485J fee waiver received
                              May 20th: I-485 status changed to RFE sent
                              May 26th: RFE hardcopy for I-693 medical received (from field office)
                              June 1 2021: I-693 received by USCIS field office
                              June 10 2021: New Card is being Produced
                              June 11 2021: Case was approved
                              June 15 2021: Card was mailed to me
                              June 18 2021: Received GC (via attorney)

                              Seeing the 'New Card is being Produced' notification will be remembered as one of life's sweetest moments. Good luck to everyone, may your patience be rewarded soon
                              Congratulations! My I-485 was submitted on the same day (26th Oct). I did biometric before you on 16th March. After that everything is delayed. no EAD received and the I-485J fee waiver fee received on June 04th.
                              I guess they are processing the cases randomly!

                              Comment


                              • Hey! Can anyone share some information to expedite GC processing via senator?

                                Comment

                                {{modal[0].title}}

                                X

                                {{modal[0].content}}

                                {{promo.content}}

                                Working...
                                X