Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moving in View Post
    Hi to jhawarster

1. I was advised by my lawyer to collect the medical report and keep it with me, and only submit it when I was asked for it. So, I had it with me and gave it to the lawyer today to send to my ASC in Portland, ME

2. The form is I693....and most doctors who handle green card have that form in their office.

All the best.
    Thanks and again All the best. keep us updated.

Does RFE for medical comes for children as well (<10 years old)?

Comment

• Originally posted by jhawarster View Post

its mentioned on this webpage "Request for Initial Evidence Was Sent...that is all on the website..."
      I am more interested in understanding , will there be any status like 'Fingeprints approved' ?

Comment

• Hi...I am not sure about medical for less than 10 yers...but I would think that it would be necessary...all the best...

Comment

• The GC website mentioned that i-765 median date is oct 28,2020. So does it mean, that those who have had the biometrics taken are now being approved?

or is it that the biometrics have been scheduled. Any idea?

Comment

• Originally posted by Moving in View Post
            Hi...I am not sure about medical for less than 10 yers...but I would think that it would be necessary...all the best...
            Hi , Thank you so much for sharing the info and all the best on your progress.
            can you pls tell us the status of i485 before it got changed to "Request for Initial Evidence Was Sent..."
            Did you see any status saying Fingerprints approved ? or did it change directly from finger print taken to the current status ?

Comment

• Hi...gururaghavendra... the status after biometrics said" fingerprints have been applied to your pending I485"...then it changed to RIFE

Comment

• I don't think there is any status saying "Fingerprint approved".
                - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

• Originally posted by aggaayush View Post
                  The GC website mentioned that i-765 median date is oct 28,2020. So does it mean, that those who have had the biometrics taken are now being approved?

or is it that the biometrics have been scheduled. Any idea?
                  Which website ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abhiconfused View Post

Which website ?
                    I think the reference is to greencardly dot com. It has a lot of data but not sure where they collect all that from, i havent seen that level data on any of the USCIS websites.

Comment

• Originally posted by kp21 View Post

I think the reference is to greencardly dot com. It has a lot of data but not sure where they collect all that from, i havent seen that level data on any of the USCIS websites.
                      Read the FAQ section in the About page of that site, it says:
                      Q: Where is your data from?
                      A: The vast majority of the data is sourced from USCIS.gov

Q: Why are there so few cases received in recent months?
                      A: We only receive data once USCIS has generated a receipt notice. USCIS currently can take up to 2 months to generate receipt notices for Forms I-485 and I-751 which can delay their showing up in this chart.

Q: Can you include data for Form I-XYZ?
                      A: Probably, send us an email and we'll see what we can do.

Q: How often do you update the data?
                      A: We try to update he app Monday - Saturday in the mornings.
                      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

Comment

• Anyone still waiting to hear from USCIS about bio appointment. PD is 10/28 and fingerprint fee was received on 12/8.

Thanks.

Comment

• Are there many users here also using the lawfully app to check the status and the paid option to see their ranking. I have started using the paid option recently. It shows me a rank of 37 out of total 860 cases filed between Oct 7 to Nov 4 (which is 15 days before and after) but I am sure the number of cases filed are much much more.

Comment

• Originally posted by caslipknotsingh View Post
                            Are there many users here also using the lawfully app to check the status and the paid option to see their ranking. I have started using the paid option recently. It shows me a rank of 37 out of total 860 cases filed between Oct 7 to Nov 4 (which is 15 days before and after) but I am sure the number of cases filed are much much more.
                            Unless they get 100K+ cases in their database, those prediction dates won't make any sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
                              Unless they get 100K+ cases in their database, those prediction dates won't make any sense.
                              Do you think more than 100K cases were filed in Oct 2020 ?

Comment

• Originally posted by caslipknotsingh View Post
                                Are there many users here also using the lawfully app to check the status and the paid option to see their ranking. I have started using the paid option recently. It shows me a rank of 37 out of total 860 cases filed between Oct 7 to Nov 4 (which is 15 days before and after) but I am sure the number of cases filed are much much more.
                                What is your actual filling date? And how much that app charges?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X