December 2020 I-485 filers may join

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Johnatan96 View Post

I used EMMA to chat with an agent and explained that I wanted to place an inquiry with the Boston field office. They did it for me.
    I tried to use EMMA and it does not let me chat with an agent....

Comment

• Originally posted by itapiche View Post

I tried to use EMMA and it does not let me chat with an agent....
      Every time I type "Live agent" I am able to connect with one. I'm not sure why it doesn't let you do that. You can call them instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by itapiche View Post

Congrats! We are in NY and still no Biometrics appointment, our notice of receipt is dated 12/07/20...
        Thank you! I opened an inquiry with USCIS to speed up my process.

Comment

• Anybody knows how soon will get updates after biometrics?
          Marriage AOS (F1 to GC, California, MSC)
          1/05/2021 UPS shows package again delivered, received by Chyba
          1/20/2021 Check cashed; Receipt text messages hours later
          4/19/2021 Biometrics done
          4/22/2021 Case shown fingerprints taken
          5/10/2021 I-765 Approved; I-131 Approved; new card being produced
          5/17/2021 Combo card received
          8/17/2021 Interview Scheduled
          9/20/2021 Interview finished; I-485 approved new card produced
          9/25/2021 GC in mail

Comment

• Originally posted by twotruetoo View Post

hey brother or sister my timeline is similar to your except my biometrics were taken mid march. I got a deficiency letter for the medical (didnt include it in the packet) about 2 weeks ago, just says i need to bring it to the interview. But recently checking my case also says Ready to schedule for interview , now we wait . I didnt get EAD yet either
            what is the right time to get medical examination. i also didnt sent my medical examination with my original application. do i need to wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canadian77 View Post

what is the right time to get medical examination. i also didnt sent my medical examination with my original application. do i need to wait.
              The doctor's signature on the I693 cannot be older than 60 days when the lockbox receives the package. You can do your exam when you know your interview date and take the sealed envelope to the interview.

Comment

The doctor's signature on the I693 cannot be older than 60 days when the lockbox receives the package. You can do your exam when you know your interview date and take the sealed envelope to the interview.
                okay thanks for the advice

Comment

• Originally posted by Canadian77 View Post

okay thanks for the advice
                  You're welcome. And if you get a "Medical Deficiency Notice" in the mail, don't panic. It's just an automatic letter USCIS sends to let people know that the I693 was not in their package and they have to bring it to the interview.

Comment

• Originally posted by yinander View Post
                    Anybody knows how soon will get updates after biometrics?
                    My I-485 and I-765’s status were updated to “Case was updated to show fingerprints were taken” two days after biometrics.
                    Marriage AOS (F1 married to USC)
                    Online: I-130 & I-130A (12/21/2020)
                    Package: I-485, I-864, I-944, I-765, I-131, I-693, G-1450, G-1145
                    01/09/2021: Package sent via UPS delivery to Chicago Lockbox
                    01/12/2021: Package delivered in the morning & received by Chyba
                    01/27/2021: Pending charge on cc
                    01/28/2021: Received USCIS texts showing 3 case receipt numbers
                    02/03/2021: Received 3 NOAs in the mail
                    03/05/2021: I-130 approved

Comment

• Originally posted by texaspokemon View Post

My I-485 and I-765’s status were updated to “Case was updated to show fingerprints were taken” two days after biometrics.
                      Wow? Where’s your field office? Mine haven’t been updated yet
                      9/25/2021 GC in mail

Comment

haha just checked and mine were updated and saying the same now on my USCIS website.
                        9/25/2021 GC in mail

Comment

haha just checked and mine were updated and saying the same now on my USCIS website.
                          That’s good!
                          Marriage AOS (F1 married to USC)
                          Online: I-130 & I-130A (12/21/2020)
                          Package: I-485, I-864, I-944, I-765, I-131, I-693, G-1450, G-1145
                          01/09/2021: Package sent via UPS delivery to Chicago Lockbox
                          01/12/2021: Package delivered in the morning & received by Chyba
                          01/27/2021: Pending charge on cc
                          01/28/2021: Received USCIS texts showing 3 case receipt numbers
                          02/03/2021: Received 3 NOAs in the mail
                          03/05/2021: I-130 approved

Comment

That’s good!
                            did you apply for EAD as well? wonder how soon will get it...
                            9/25/2021 GC in mail

Comment

Thank you! I opened an inquiry with USCIS to speed up my process.
                              I was able to get through and they did not want to open up an inquiry , they stated the following:

Unfortunately, a service request cannot be submitted for the biometrics. Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we have experienced delays in scheduling or rescheduling Application Support Center (ASC) appointments to collect biometrics. We are working to safely maximize appointment capacity at our centers and are also reusing previously collected biometrics to conduct background and security checks when authorized by law. Please continue to wait for an ASC Appointment Notice or you may receive Form I-797, Notice of Action from USCIS indicating that your previously collected biometrics may be reused.

Comment

did you apply for EAD as well? wonder how soon will get it...
                                Please share when you get yours! I have my bio this week and will be desperately waiting for my EAD.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X