Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

December 2020 I-485 filers may join

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by komissol View Post

    Welcome to the club!
    I just received receipt notices in the mail today and also wondering when to expect fingerprint appointment letter.

    So far I do not think anyone from December 2020 Cohort received fingerprint appointment notifications.

    Hopefully soon!

    Hi ,

    Did you receive any notification or Cheque cleared message before getting notice in mail
    I mailed my form to be delivered on dec 28 . No updates after that should I contact them

    Comment


    • #47
      I got four text receipt messages: two have same receipt number, and two other different ones; anybody knows what these are for?
      Marriage AOS (California)
      12/07/2020: Package initial delivery to lockbox via UPS
      01/03/2021: Package returned/rejected back due to missing signature on form I-864; reject notice shows MSC (national benefit center)
      01/04/2021: Package resent via UPS next day delivery
      01/05/2021: UPS shows package delivered, received by Chyba
      01/20/2021: Check cashed; Receipt text messages hours later
      01/29/2021: Receipt notices received in mail

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Sruthika View Post


        Hi ,

        Did you receive any notification or Cheque cleared message before getting notice in mail
        I mailed my form to be delivered on dec 28 . No updates after that should I contact them
        I got a message from my bank first and then a week after I got text messages from USCIS.

        My forms were delivered dec 18. I think you should not get concerned yet - too early. You should be receiving notifications in a week a two.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by yinander View Post
          I got four text receipt messages: two have same receipt number, and two other different ones; anybody knows what these are for?
          Two receipts for I 485

          The other two for your travel document and work authorization.

          Glad to see things are going quick for you!





          Comment


          • #50
            Hello. Did anyone have problem with USPS delivering package to Chicago lockbox? I sent mine January 11 and was supposed to be delivered January 14. When I track it just says late delivery.. no expected delivery date ????

            Comment


            • #51
              Did anyone who filed in December receive a biometrics appointment notice yet?

              Comment


              • #52
                Hello... has anyone heard on receipt notices for AOS applications filed at the Texas Service center? I also noticed folks mentioning they saw their cheques were cashed.. Since my company's attornies filed the AOS for me, I wouldn't be able to find if the checks were cashed or not, correct?

                Comment


                • #53
                  [QUOTE=komissol;n752062]

                  I got a message from my bank first and then a week after I got text messages from USCIS.

                  My forms were delivered dec 18. I think you should not get concerned yet - too early. You should be receiving notifications in a week a two.

                  [/QUOTE

                  Thank you for the update . Am still waiting for receipt.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by gessfranco View Post
                    Hello. Did anyone have problem with USPS delivering package to Chicago lockbox? I sent mine January 11 and was supposed to be delivered January 14. When I track it just says late delivery.. no expected delivery date ????
                    I had this problem. It took USPS 10 days to deliver my application. Eventually it got resolved.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Hi, everyone submitted i944 along with all other required docs?

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by maliksamran View Post
                        Hi, everyone submitted i944 along with all other required docs?
                        Yes, I did. I think it's required to prove self-sufficiency for the public charge rule, but I'm not an expert so not 100% sure.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          maliksamran It is mandatory to submit I-944 along with I-485 and other documents right now

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by komissol View Post

                            I had this problem. It took USPS 10 days to deliver my application. Eventually it got resolved.

                            Mine it’s been 12 days since I sent it did you ever got updates with the tracking when got delivered? I am wondering if mine got delivered and was just not scanned? I opened a case report with USPS but haven’t heard anything yet

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by RS269 View Post
                              Hello... has anyone heard on receipt notices for AOS applications filed at the Texas Service center? I also noticed folks mentioning they saw their cheques were cashed.. Since my company's attornies filed the AOS for me, I wouldn't be able to find if the checks were cashed or not, correct?
                              Mine were sent by lawyers to TX SC towards the end of November 2020. No notification so far. Checks not en-cashed yet.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by gessfranco View Post


                                Mine it’s been 12 days since I sent it did you ever got updates with the tracking when got delivered? I am wondering if mine got delivered and was just not scanned? I opened a case report with USPS but haven’t heard anything yet
                                I opened a case report and a USPS manager notified me when the package was delivered:

                                This is in response to your inquiry regarding the delivery of a package. Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience this matter may have caused you.

                                The Postal Service is aware of the frustration and disappointment caused when we do not live up to our commitment of safe and reliable mail service.

                                Our records show the Priority Mail Item #XXXXXXX was delivered to the PO Box for USCIS on December 18, 2020. We contacted the delivery unit and was informed the item has been picked up. Immigration has a courier service that comes to our facility to pick up their mail Sunday evening and twice a day Monday - Friday, there is not a pick up Saturdays.

                                An apology is no substitute for good service, but I want to offer one on behalf of the Postal Service.



                                However!
                                Strangely - USCIS case info shows that USCIS received my package on December 17th. I wish I mailed my application with UPS/FEDEX.
                                Last edited by komissol; 01-25-2021, 01:38 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X