Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much time does it take for response to Re-Entry Permit Application?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It took me 4 months to receive my Biometrics appointment. I've been waiting for over 9 months now but still have not received my AP document.

Comment

Originally posted by Shankar Chowk View Post

Hi any update regarding the biometrics or any other notification?
      Just got a receipt notice this week with case #. It states that “if you must submit biometrics, we will send you another notice.” Case will be processed by Nebraska Service Center.

Comment

Originally posted by theAviator View Post

Just got a receipt notice this week with case #. It states that “if you must submit biometrics, we will send you another notice.” Case will be processed by Nebraska Service Center.
        Ok thanks! That means I'll get my receipt notice in another 1-2 weeks from now. The corona virus issue has slowed their office and mailing USPS service too. Also I had heard that previous Trump administration had cutback personel in biometrics departments of USCIS.

Comment

Ok thanks! That means I'll get my receipt notice in another 1-2 weeks from now. The corona virus issue has slowed their office and mailing USPS service too. Also I had heard that previous Trump administration had cutback personel in biometrics departments of USCIS.
          When I look up processing times for I-131 on USCIS website for Nebraska Service Center, it is showing me 7.5 Months to 10 Months so it may take a while to receive biometrics appt notice and for the follow-on process.

Comment

I think biometrics appointment should be quicker

Comment

No updates so far two months past.

Comment

Theaviator any update from your side regarding the reentry permit application? Thanks

Comment

Theaviator any update from your side regarding the reentry permit application? Thanks
                  No update yet, still showing as fingerprint fee received on Jan-10th.

Comment

No update yet, still showing as fingerprint fee received on Jan-10th.
                    Just saw on USCIS Case Status website that as of 3/17 they applied fingerprints from a past I-131 application (from 2013 as I recall) so I'm assuming no in-person biometrics will be needed. Here is the exact message:

Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken

As of March 17, 2021, fingerprints relating to your Form I-131, Application for Travel Document, Receipt Number LIN###, have been applied to your case. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Comment

Just saw on USCIS Case Status website that as of 3/17 they applied fingerprints from a past I-131 application (from 2013 as I recall) so I'm assuming no in-person biometrics will be needed. Here is the exact message:

Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken

As of March 17, 2021, fingerprints relating to your Form I-131, Application for Travel Document, Receipt Number LIN###, have been applied to your case. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.
                      How did you set a case online? Did you send a message to USCIS through your online account?

Comment

Yes I also got the same reusing of biometrics notice a few days ago! Now waiting for decision.

Comment

theAviator Any updates?

Comment

Any updates? Seems like any work on reentry permits are slow

Comment

theAviator Hi any updates regarding your reentry permit application? Thanks!

Comment

theAviator Hi any updates regarding your reentry permit application? Thanks!
                                No update yet, if you check on processing times then Nebraska Service Center is currently taking 7.5 Months to 10 Months to process re-entry permits. Receipt date for case inquiry is July 28, 2020 so I'm not expecting to get a decision for a few months more given that my receipt date is Jan 21, 2021.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X