X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day 196, still no update at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michelle009 View Post

I really should not say that it was reversed 3 weeks ago, it was September 21st and then next day went back to August 31st. And now again?

USCIS does this all the time...I went through a visa retrogression when I was applying for my green card years ago and USCIS would retrogress the processing date, which is what they are doing now with the EAD processing time at NBC. My husband's PD is 9/27/18 and his status changed to approved on 3/18/19 and we got the NOA for the EAD on 3/21/19. He has not received his actual EAD card at this time, even though most people get theirs within a week or two at the most after they receive the approval letter. It has been over two weeks since we got the letter and no card at all. I called USCIS yesterday and the officer was very nice over the phone and informed me that my husband's card is not even in production and it hasn't been mailed out. She stated that USCIS has 30 days to produce the card and another 30 days to mail it out, so if we don't have the card in 60 days from the approval letter then we can call them again. My point is, not only they are taking forever to process a lot of these EAD cases, they are also taking it forever to send the cards to production

Comment

• Originally posted by SmJuly2018 View Post

Have you sent any request for expedite?
        No, but I have called USCIS a few times. Now that the dates are changed back to Sep 6th, I am not sure how long I will need to wait. It's been almost 200 days

Comment

• Is there any other information besides what we see on egov or myuscis that we can obtain when we call?

Comment

• Originally posted by monasarwar View Post
            Is there any other information besides what we see on egov or myuscis that wecall?
            I dont know.
            Last edited by Michelle009; 04-05-2019, 10:17 AM.

Comment

• Day 197 nothing here. This is very stressful

Comment

Day 197 nothing here. This is very stressful
                I've a same timeline. (PD 21st of Sept). I know it is hard but we need to be patient.

Comment

• Another September 21 filer here. 196 days. Absolutely ridiculous at this point.

I've seen a few people mentioned that their case has or has yet to be assigned to an officer. How do you find out that information?

Comment

• PD 9/14/18, has been 205 days. Did SR on 3/8/19, as of 4/7/19 "inquiry about why your case is taking longer than our processing time, is currently not assigned for processing"

Comment

• Originally posted by hayhayhay View Post
                      Another September 21 filer here. 196 days. Absolutely ridiculous at this point.

I've seen a few people mentioned that their case has or has yet to be assigned to an officer. How do you find out that information?
                      That is the service request through USCIS website
                      Last edited by Michelle009; 04-08-2019, 10:27 AM.

Comment

• I just changed my home address. i hope it is not make an extra delay on my cases!!

Is anyone have any experience about it?

Comment

I just changed my home address. i hope it is not make an extra delay on my cases!!

Is anyone have any experience about it?
                          Changing your address will delay your green card application that

Comment

Changing your address will delay your green card application that
                            Also EAD?

Comment

• The strangest thing happened, as I have never seen anybody posting this kind of situation...My husband's Social Security card arrived 4/6/19, Saturday, before his EAD card. We got his EAD letter of approval on 3/21/19, but his card has not been produced yet as of last week. I found it very strange that his SS card arrived before his EAD, as most postings I've read people receive their EAD before their SS cards. His PD is 9/27/18, so for those who are still waiting on their EAD to be approved I'm sure it's coming soon. His status changed online on 3/18/19 when his EAD was approved. Everything is taking so long...from approval of EAD to producing the actual card

Comment

Also EAD?
                                Not Ead as far as I know since all EAD will be processed in NBC. but you might want to ensure your mail will be forwarded to avoid undelivered situation

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X