All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by butter View Post
    Bubu19/09/2003, I think persons with PD dates June & July 2003, got COA already, so its just September, October, November and December 2003 left to receive COA. Soon, and very soon...( hoping )
    Really, do you know anyone? That would be wonderful news but i'd like to get all their details as well. Eg, dates they received COA, when they paid the AOS and IV fees, and if their cases have been completed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bubu19/09/2003 View Post
      Really, do you know anyone? That would be wonderful news but i'd like to get all their details as well. Eg, dates they received COA, when they paid the AOS and IV fees, and if their cases have been completed.

Bubu19/09/2003,

davidisurf said his PD is 30 July 2003. He is a member of this forum - I think he joined in June and he said that he received documents already. Based on his info, I would like to believe that its just August - December left for 2003. Keeping hope alive !

Comment

• anyone

anyone from March 2003 got interview date??

Comment

• Originally posted by diva View Post
          anyone from March 2003 got interview date??
          Nope. Not yet.

Comment

• Case complet

Originally posted by butter View Post
            Originally posted by Bubu19/09/2003 View Post

Bubu19/09/2003,

davidisurf said his PD is 30 July 2003. He is a member of this forum - I think he joined in June and he said that he received documents already. Based on his info, I would like to believe that its just August - December left for 2003. Keeping hope alive !
            butter

I received an email this friday, they received my docs and informing that soon I will receive interviw letter.
            So I assuming that my my case is closed

Comment

• Docs to complete case received

Actually case is not complete, probably in the next couple weeks I I'll be receiving the "case complete" email
              Here's the email I received friday(23-12-2013):

Dear Sir or Madam:

The National Visa Center has received all documentation necessary to
              complete pre-processing
              of your case. As soon as an interview date has been scheduled, the
              applicant, petitioner
              and attorney (if applicable) will be notified.
              The US Embassy or Consulate General may require additional documentation
              at the time of
              the interview. Additional documentation requirements if applicable can be
              referenced

Sincerely,

Director
              National Visa Center

Comment

• PD March 19th 2003. I just received the "case completed" letter . Now awaiting interview appointment.

Comment

• Ur case is compete dear

Comment

• Right Davidisurf, can you please give me the dates of when you received your COA and IV bill invoices?

@Pike, congrats.. noted it down. Although it took quite a while for you to receive the case complete notice, it is my projection that you will receive the interview letter before the end of January 2014, but latest by the end of February 2014.

Any more news from anyone?

Comment

• Thanks David,

You are just 14 days ahead of me, and your case is flying, but mine is event not started yet... Called NVC today and they said no update yet.

I hope will receive something soon.

Comment

Right Davidisurf, can you please give me the dates of when you received your COA and IV bill invoices?
                        As my mather in law receives all the emails I don't know exactly all dates, but here what I have/remember:
                        IV was paid 16 Aug 2013 and received around Aug 13rd
                        DS-260 sent 2 oct 2013 I received between Sep 22nd and 24th
                        Docs check list received 2 nov 2013 and sent on nov 7th
                        NVC receive Docs 22 dez 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran123 View Post
                          Thanks David,

You are just 14 days ahead of me, and your case is flying, but mine is event not started yet... Called NVC today and they said no update yet.

I hope will receive something soon.
                          Great it's going fast for me, but I feel sorry for u, but let's be positive, probably yours is right there in the corner

Btw I'll give more details about my case in a new post

Comment

• Case almost in the end, baby coming soon

I'll try to be short as possible

In July 2003 my mother in law(petioner) applied for my wife(principal applicant and at that time girlfriend) so she was F2 category (PD 30-Jul-2003). We got married in May 2010 and in few months later, I think in October she received the IV package at that time was the DS-230 so that was when I was included to the case(as beneficiary) so the category was changed from F2 to F3.
                            Now we are waiting for our baby, she's 6-months pregnant and the prediction for birth is end of March 2014, so by then our case will be complete and by the interview date our son will be born already.
                            So that is my concern now, what we have to do now as by our interview date our baby will be with us with only few months old

Comment

Right Davidisurf, can you please give me the dates of when you received your COA and IV bill invoices?

@Pike, congrats.. noted it down. Although it took quite a while for you to receive the case complete notice, it is my projection that you will receive the interview letter before the end of January 2014, but latest by the end of February 2014.

Any more news from anyone?

Thanks Bubu.

Comment

• Originally posted by davidisurf View Post
                                I'll try to be short as possible

In July 2003 my mother in law(petioner) applied for my wife(principal applicant and at that time girlfriend) so she was F2 category (PD 30-Jul-2003). We got married in May 2010 and in few months later, I think in October she received the IV package at that time was the DS-230 so that was when I was included to the case(as beneficiary) so the category was changed from F2 to F3.
                                Now we are waiting for our baby, she's 6-months pregnant and the prediction for birth is end of March 2014, so by then our case will be complete and by the interview date our son will be born already.
                                So that is my concern now, what we have to do now as by our interview date our baby will be with us with only few months old
                                congratulations for a baby! Great news!, I believe it should not be a problem.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X