• Show
Clear All

• Re: Interview

Hey! thanks everyone.
    I hope everything goes well.

Comment

• Congratulations!

Originally posted by sasif View Post
      Just received the interview appointment letter!!
      Interview has been scheduled for Feb 6.
      Congrats sasif!
      Thanks for update.

Comment

• congrats sasif!!!

NO I havent received anything yet, but expecting soon

Comment

• Tabby

Originally posted by tabby View Post
          Wow ..i cant believe how time flew..when we used to talk like when I'll get this when I'll get that..when coa will come n all..n that time people who were current or near to current guided us ..thanks to all of them..its amazing experience here in this forum..we used to very excited like imran butter n other memeber who are waiting ..n i can say COA is very amazing feeling then getting visa interview schedule..cant express in words what I'm feeling ..just speechless n feeling amazing
          Tabby you are sooo DRAMATIC !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by sasif View Post
            Just received the interview appointment letter!!
            Interview has been scheduled for Feb 6.
            Congratulations!!, which country are you from?

Imran

Comment

• [QUOTE=Imran0448;320546]
              Originally posted by Bubu19/09/2003 View Post
              Hi Guys,
              Very Good Analysis
              I agree this very good Analysis. however, at the same time it is hard to predict anything. You never know what's going on inside uscis. I hope it will be fast, An average Pd is moving 6-8 months per year, so I am expecting my case will be done sometime in June or July 2014, and I think that's what you analyzed!

Happy new year everyone, just two days left in 2014. A Year when all of us, will be in USA.

Imran.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran123 View Post
                Congratulations!!, which country are you from?

Imran

Pakistan. You too?

Comment

• Originally posted by sasif View Post
                  Pakistan. You too?

Yes, Pakistan, Are you traveling to Islamabad for interview?

kalim

Comment

• Sasif whats ur status on ceac website can u please tell us?

Comment

• Interview Letter

I just received my interview letter. Interview is on February 14, 2014. Lots of work to do now. Making sure I have all documents in order.

Comment

• Originally posted by pike View Post
                        I just received my interview letter. Interview is on February 14, 2014. Lots of work to do now. Making sure I have all documents in order.
                        Thats great news Pike! Thanks for update. 2014 is looking good.

Comment

PIke u know I'm happy for u its a Valentines Day interview for you all the best, I most of all will be depending on you for info as we are from the same country and we are few on here so let us know how it goes from medical to interview GOOD LUCK !!!!!

"ps" ,"a suh wi like it movements"

Comment

Congratulations!! What is ur pd? March or April?

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran123 View Post
                                Congratulations!! What is ur pd? March or April?
                                Thanks Guys. Imran my PD is March 19 2003. Butter not too long from now will be your turn. We have supported each other through lots of rough times (the retrogression) we all deserve to finally reached the happy end. I have waited almost 11 years. I know it is just a matter of time before the rest of my friends in this forum have their turn.

Puddy I will keep you posted my brother.

Diva by the end of today you may receive your I/L.

Feb 2003 you too should get some good news from NVC atleast by Jan 15 2014.

Tabby, I know you will continue to keep the forum updated with your progress.

To all my wonderful friends ....Happy New Year!!! 2014 the year of new beginnings for many of us.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X