Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case completed

Originally posted by pike View Post
    PD March 19th 2003. I just received the "case completed" letter . Now awaiting interview appointment.
    happy for you Pike.All the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsz View Post
      happy for you Pike.All the best.
      thanks dsz.

Comment

• Originally posted by pike View Post
        PD March 19th 2003. I just received the "case completed" letter . Now awaiting interview appointment.
        Congratulations
        Wish u the best of luck

Comment

• Originally posted by davidisurf View Post
          Actually case is not complete, probably in the next couple weeks I I'll be receiving the "case complete" email
          Here's the email I received friday(23-12-2013):

Dear Sir or Madam:

The National Visa Center has received all documentation necessary to
          complete pre-processing
          of your case. As soon as an interview date has been scheduled, the
          applicant, petitioner
          and attorney (if applicable) will be notified.
          The US Embassy or Consulate General may require additional documentation
          at the time of
          the interview. Additional documentation requirements if applicable can be
          referenced

Sincerely,

Director
          National Visa Center

Hi Guys,

Hope you had a swell Xmas and Boxing day holiday wherever in the world you are. I tried to, but just couldn't help wishing things would speed up.

Anyway, Davidisurf, I again read your post above and it would appear to me that its the case complete letter you received. Pike, you posted after him, was your's any different from what he posted?

While not being the messenger of bad news, I think that realistically Davidisurf, even though your case appears to have been processed quite fast, you may not get an interview notice until May 2014, with the interviewing being scheduled for June 2014. My reason for saying this is that your visa has to be current at least by the time you are taking the interview (which if the bulletin continues to move by at least 4 weeks every time it is released), will be possible by the dates I just projected above. However, if by some stroke of miracle the bulletin increases by as much as 8 weeks or more (like it did between July - August 2013, and August - September 2013), then we (you, me, Imran 123, Sept04, Butter) may have earlier dates.

Consequently, it is therefore correct to assume that going by interview notice received by Clearvision which indicates that by her interview date the VB being worked on is April 15, 2003, then Sasif, Pike & Diva who have all received "case complete notices" will certainly receive their interview notices before the end of January 2014, with their interview dates in February 2014, and at worst March 2014. So guys be prepared. Actually, same may also apply for Imran0448 and Puddy, provided they can get the so called "case complete notice" very soon. This is because, the VB for Jan 2014 indicates PDs before April 15, 2003 which they fall into the category.

Hfsitumo and Tabby are not far behind them because i'm hoping Feb 2014 VB will fly and indicate a PD of June 1, 2003.. (ha ha hahah)

Well guys, what do you think? Lets not keep the forum too quiet.

Comment

• I hope ur prediction will be come as truth

Comment

• Originally posted by Bubu19/09/2003 View Post
              Anyway, Davidisurf, I again read your post above and it would appear to me that its the case complete letter you received. Pike, you posted after him, was your's any different from what he posted?

While not being the messenger of bad news, I think that realistically Davidisurf, even though your case appears to have been processed quite fast, you may not get an interview notice until May 2014, with the interviewing being scheduled for June 2014. My reason for saying this is that your visa has to be current at least by the time you are taking the interview (which if the bulletin continues to move by at least 4 weeks every time it is released), will be possible by the dates I just projected above. However, if by some stroke of miracle the bulletin increases by as much as 8 weeks or more (like it did between July - August 2013, and August - September 2013), then we (you, me, Imran 123, Sept04, Butter) may have earlier dates.
              I know I'll not have my interview date schedule before my PD. If it keeps moving at least 4 weeks per VB: AWESOME
              That letter is not the case complete yet also in the visa status check still "At NVC"

Comment

• [QUOTE=Bubu19/09/2003;320471]Hi Guys,
                Very Good Analysis

Comment

• Priority Date

My priority date, July 2004.
                  I wish we will all have a great year, hope the visa bulletin to move fast, HAPPY NEW YEAR to all.

Comment

• Interview

Just received the interview appointment letter!!
                    Interview has been scheduled for Feb 6.

Comment

• Originally posted by sasif View Post
                      Congrats sasif ! That is great news. Thanks for keeping us updated. Hope all goes well.

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Richard Y;320591]My priority date, July 2004.
                      I wish we will all have a great year, hope the visa bulletin to move fast, HAPPY NEW YEAR to all.[/

Thank You Richard Y ! Hope you have a great 2014 ! The time will go by, that's for sure.

Comment

• Thts really good..congrats..

Comment

Congrats Sasif all the best thanks for keeping us informed.

Comment

Wow!!! So happy for you sasif. Thanks for keeping us posted. Diva how about you, have you received your interview letter? Don't forget to drop us a line when you do.

Comment

Congratulations Sasif. Hope all goes well

Comment

• Wow ..i cant believe how time flew..when we used to talk like when I'll get this when I'll get that..when coa will come n all..n that time people who were current or near to current guided us ..thanks to all of them..its amazing experience here in this forum..we used to very excited like imran butter n other memeber who are waiting ..n i can say COA is very amazing feeling then getting visa interview schedule..cant express in words what I'm feeling ..just speechless n feeling amazing

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X