Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mumbai consulate scheduling interviews for IR5 (Parent of a U.S. citizen)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rap1122 View Post
    If vaccination record is required, kindly share how one can get that as my parents don't have one yet. I'm not getting that information anywhere!
    It is alright if you don't have a Vaccine Record. The doctors at the clinic will give your parents the required shots.
    Incase your parents have had a flu shot recently you should carry a certificate by the doctor saying you had a flu vaccine.
    Most of our generation does not have a vaccine record.

Comment

• Day 1: Biometrics @ VAC HYD
      Appointment Time: 0830 Hours
      Commenced sharp at the given time.
      Step 1:
      • Security Check: Time Confirmation –Twice. (at entry gate and building gate)
      • Security Check: Body Scanning.
      Step 2: Next room.
      • Document checking.
      • Seated waiting for call.
      Step 3: Biometrics
      • On call from counter, present and gave Biometrics.
      • If your passport is renewed recently, you have to wait till they update.
      • Whole process done within 15 to 20 minutes
      Note:
      • Counters are like Railway Reservation counter or Bank Teller counter.
      • No rush. They allow in line as per appointed time

Day 2: CMM @ HYD
      Appointment Time: 0830 Hours
      Step 1: Entry Gate.
      • Security Check: Time Confirmation – Once.(at entry gate)
      • Enter through disinfect spray.
      • At entry of building – checking your passport and doctor email.
      • Asking Covid Vaccination Certificate. (For us 2 Doses Done).
      Step 2: I Floor: Building Gate: Fill Form
      • Form contains
      • First part contains General details
        • Name, passport, DS 260 confirmation and Bombay interview date etc.
      • Second Part contains Medical History – Tick yes / No
        • BP, Diabetes, Cholesterol, Chicken Pox etc
        • Females: Last delivery date, Mensuration date or Menopause Date.
      • Age wise medical test and applicable vaccines.
      • Asking for Covid Vaccination Certificate.
      Step 3: I Floor: Entry to building- Payment
      • Initial payment @ reception - Paid 12000 INR + Vaccine extra per person (Step 6)
      • Hospital preferred cash/ Net Banking. Paid through Debit card.
      Step 4: I Floor: Medical tests
      • BP, Diabetes, Height and weight.
      • Collected Blood Samples where necessary
      • Chest X – Ray compulsory for all.
      • Asking medical prescription & eyeglasses
      • If BP is high check for the second time.
      Note: Completed above 1030 hours

Step 5: II Floor: Physical Examination.
      Asking for medical prescription, Medicine strips & Glasses
      • Waited for 3 Hours.
      • Male doctor and Lady doctor present respectively.
      • Doctor will ask questions whether suffered from:
        • Cancer or any chronic diseases
        • Any covid attacked and recovered
        • Any comorbidities.
        • Any surgeries/ operations in the past.

Male / Senior:
      • After asking above questions repeatedly.
      • Asked to remove shirt.
      • Checked operation marks.
      • Any prostate enlargement.
      • Check hands and palms for any allergies.

Female / Senior:
      • After repeating above question again.
      (Last delivery date, Mensuration date or Menopause Date.)
      • Rest yourself on table and covering below abdomen.
      • Lady doctor checked:
        • Operation marks on abdomen.
        • Examined Breasts for any lumps.
        • Check hands and palms for any allergies.
      Step 6: Vaccines
      • Waited for X-Ray and other reports.
      • After getting reports Doctor will examine and prescribe suitable vaccine
      • Another Doctor recommends vaccines after Medical History in Step2.
      • Pay for vaccines, then vaccine shot will be given after explaining.
      Example: If you have chicken Pox in the past vaccine will not be given.

Male / Female/ Senior / Vaccine:
      • Recommended Vaccines suitable depending upon age and body:
      Vaccines: MMR (600), Chicken Pox (2k), Influenza (1.8k), Pneumonia (2k), TD.

Observation:
      • If you have undergone any surgeries before they may recommend for another other test or x-ray.
      • If any further test need, you have to pay here then go to recommended hospital elsewhere for further tests.
      • Come back CMM@ Hyd on the next appointed date after done and go through above steps.
      • None of the above reports are given or shown to us.
      • Very Professional Staff, Guided very well.
      • Biscuits and Orange juice (tastes like flavoured Glucose) available to recharge your energy at III floor.
      • Canteen is closed due to Covid.
      • Arrange your own lunch, nothing is available within eye distance.
      • Evening(1700Hrs) no conveyance available, ola and uber drivers cancelled their ride may be due to posh area. So walked (i.e., 2 km) down to the nearest junction to catch/ hire auto or cab.
      • CMM conducts medical tests also for Australia, Canada, New Zealand and UK.
      • Process time and vaccines are country specific.
      • US Medical process takes full day and for others less than US process.
      • More for other countries than US. Met five people only for US.
      • Carried 6 photos but for e medical reports photos are not necessary only for physical report photos are need.
      • No cellular network available (Call or Browse ie 4g ) at the building (Inside or Outside; Airtel no nework).
      Note:
      • Above information written by recollecting the memory only for reading purpose for your understanding of the process and not for any reference purpose.
      • Every case is different for medical tests and vaccines.
      E medical Report will be sent to US Embassy directly, nothing will be given to us either by email or hand.

Regards
      From Andhra Pradesh INDIA

Catch you after interview @ Mumbai.
      Last edited by lakhanloves; 02-21-2022, 05:00 AM.

Comment

• Thank you Lakhanloves for very detailed description of the proceedings.Very helpful. Where is your final interview?Mumbai?
        All the best.

Comment

• Our DQ is November 2020,Petition was filed in June 2019.
          Can anybody advise on the following points?--For interview do we need to carry latest ITR of petitioner , new W2,and latest i864 as well?

Comment

• Thanks lakhanloves for the details post.

My Dad had some artifact in the XRAY , so they want to do the Sputum test , result of which comes after 6 weeks. My Moms medical was cleared.
            What do i do know ? Can my Mom go for Interview ? What happens to my Dad process now ?? Someone please help.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonikaChou View Post
              Thanks lakhanloves for the details post.

My Dad had some artifact in the XRAY , so they want to do the Sputum test , result of which comes after 6 weeks. My Moms medical was cleared.
              What do i do know ? Can my Mom go for Interview ? What happens to my Dad process now ?? Someone please help.
              I have heard from someone. Their medical was cleared only after negative sputum test and then they went to interview after 6 weeks. Yes, i think mom can go but hassle of going twice to embassy.

Comment

• Originally posted by murligolani View Post
                My case was documentarily qualified on 12th February 2020. Case is still at NVC. NVC is yet to schedule appointment at USA consulate Mumbai.
                My spouse's case was documentarily qualified in December 2019. Her appointment was scheduled for 12th April 2020 but canceled by the consulate due to pandemic . In second week of March 2021,she was invited to self schedule appointment. She has not yet scheduled the date of interview. The dates available for appointment are as early as first week of April 2021.

Comment

• How long it takes after I130 petition for siblings is updated to case is actively reviewed. The status changes to actively reviewing last week. Pls help.

Comment

• I have DQ date of May 18 2021. I would like expedite the interview date since my parents are getting old. Is there a list of what requirements should be met to expedite the interviews. Appreciate all the advise from the group. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by VMP View Post
                      Thank you Lakhanloves for very detailed description of the proceedings.Very helpful. Where is your final interview?Mumbai?
                      All the best.
                      Sir, Interview @ Mumbai. Regards

Comment

• Originally posted by Asha12 View Post
                        I have DQ date of May 18 2021. I would like expedite the interview date since my parents are getting old. Is there a list of what requirements should be met to expedite the interviews. Appreciate all the advise from the group. Thanks
                        Generally, there is no way you can expedite the NVC processing. I have heard people getting letters Of reference from Senators / top diplomats. However if your DQ date is May 18, 2021, then you should expect to hear from NVC within the next six months.

Comment

• Originally posted by VMP View Post
                          Our DQ is November 2020,Petition was filed in June 2019.
                          Can anybody advise on the following points?--For interview do we need to carry latest ITR of petitioner , new W2,and latest i864 as well?
                          Latest Tax Returns, W2
                          Uploaded Copy of I 864

Comment

• My mother's passport was renewed. Do I need to upload the new passport to NVC site or carrying the new and old passport to the appointment good enough?

Comment

• Originally posted by JMS65 View Post

It is alright if you don't have a Vaccine Record. The doctors at the clinic will give your parents the required shots.
                              Incase your parents have had a flu shot recently you should carry a certificate by the doctor saying you had a flu vaccine.
                              Most of our generation does not have a vaccine record.
                              Thanks so much!

Comment

• Originally posted by maneeshsah View Post
                                My mother's passport was renewed. Do I need to upload the new passport to NVC site or carrying the new and old passport to the appointment good enough?
                                It will be ok if you carry the old and the new passport. I understand that DS-260 once submitted cannot be modified.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X