Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mumbai consulate scheduling interviews for IR5 (Parent of a U.S. citizen)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to know one thing, if I want to change my interview schedule date, Is it possible to Change the interview date scheduled by NVC? If yes how can I reschedule my interview date. If some one knows about this please guide me
    Last edited by Surendrasinh; 02-22-2022, 05:46 AM.

Comment

• Hello Everyone DQ sept 28,2020. I just got the email interview is March 07 in Mumbai

Please help where do I need to schedule the medical and fingerprints ?

Also do I need to have updated PCC report as the old one is more than 1 year old ? It is so hard to get the date at passport office as they are backlogged is it possible if we go there directly and get a clearance ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Surendrasinh View Post
        I want to know one thing, if I want to change my interview schedule date, Is it possible to Change the interview date scheduled by NVC? If yes how can I reschedule my interview date. If some one knows about this please guide me
        Dear Surendrasinh, you can change your interview schedule. But the NVC does not come the picture at all. Once the NVC schedules your interview, your files are sent to Mumbai. If you wish to reschedule you will have to do so on your own. Let me tell you that if you miss the scheduled date, it will not be easy to find a vacant slot easily. But you can certainly do so.

Comment

• Any new IR-5 Interview letter today ?

Comment

• Someone DQ 9th Oct got interview march 7 th

Comment

• I believe I had submitted affidivits for my parents for Birth and Marriage certificate . Do I need to get a new affidivit for interview or a copy of the originally taken one is good for interview ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kd1925 View Post

People upto dq 16 sep 2020 received their interview letter. So wait for one more day and if you not receive any letter call them on tuesday.
                thank you
                Kd1925, did you receive the interview details ?

Comment

• Originally posted by JMS65 View Post

Go online to ustraveldocs.com
                  We got locked after 3 trials, its been 2 days now and it still says your details have been sent to the admin. Anyone had this issue and who do we contact ?

Comment

• Received the IL
                    March 3rd Interview
                    September 17th DQ
                    Too short notice

Comment

• Originally posted by L2022 View Post

We got locked after 3 trials, its been 2 days now and it still says your details have been sent to the admin. Anyone had this issue and who do we contact ?

Please don't log in frequently. Not more than three times a day. Once you are locked it is activated after 72 hours. For my parents the account froze two times. Yet we managed to get the VAC appointment.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlienKanpur View Post

Dear Surendrasinh, you can change your interview schedule. But the NVC does not come the picture at all. Once the NVC schedules your interview, your files are sent to Mumbai. If you wish to reschedule you will have to do so on your own. Let me tell you that if you miss the scheduled date, it will not be easy to find a vacant slot easily. But you can certainly do so.
                        Thanks for the good advice

Comment

Latest Tax Returns, W2
                          Uploaded Copy of I 864
                          Thank you very much JMS

Comment

Please don't log in frequently. Not more than three times a day. Once you are locked it is activated after 72 hours. For my parents the account froze two times. Yet we managed to get the VAC appointment.
                            Have they increased Mumbai capacity for biometrics?What are other options near Mumbai for biometrics?

Comment

Thanks JMS, will wait for 72hrs. We are still waiting for IL. Congrats on your IL !

Comment

• Originally posted by VMP View Post

Have they increased Mumbai capacity for biometrics?What are other options near Mumbai for biometrics?
                                I have no idea. Biometrics for immigration is done only in the cities that show up on the site.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X