Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mumbai consulate scheduling interviews for IR5 (Parent of a U.S. citizen)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VMP View Post
    Originally posted by JMS65 View Post
    Update
    Was able to get a VAC appointment in Mumbai for the 28th.
    Rele Clinic said they have openings on March 1st
    So all three appointments in Mumbai .
    Is the RELE medical appointment taken orally ?
    I called Rele this morning. I told the staff my interview date and that I had to travel from Bangalore. He said they have appointments for the 1st. I filled in an online application and received a confirmation email saying my application has been submitted and to give them 48 hrs to reply and confirm.
    A document/ declaration with all my information was sent as an attachment which I have to print and take with me to the appointment.
    I will call them again tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by JMS65 View Post

I called Rele this morning. I told the staff my interview date and that I had to travel from Bangalore. He said they have appointments for the 1st. I filled in an online application and received a confirmation email saying my application has been submitted and to give them 48 hrs to reply and confirm.
      A document/ declaration with all my information was sent as an attachment which I have to print and take with me to the appointment.
      Good. All the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by L2022 View Post
        Is the VAC appt at the consulate or is this another place ?
        VAC and Consulate both are in BKC (Bandra Kurla Complex), apart about a minimum fare of Rikshaw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Labbo View Post
          Hi all .. received the email just now
          interview date 15 th march
          DQ 27th oct 2020
          congratulations. God bless you.

Comment

• Thank you JMS and GeoMac for your response on vac location

Comment

• "Being in the US will not put your file on hold. You will get notified by email as normal when the case is transferred to Mumbai Consulate. I am in the same situation, my parents DQ is Feb 2021, and they have just traveled here to the US this week. They plan to travel back in a couple of months since looking at the current pace it appears their interview will be sometime in May."

Thank you for response. Can we keep in touch so we share the updates since we both are in the same boat right now.

Comment

• Hi.. Our DQ is 3rd December 2021. Waiting for the interview letter

Comment

• Hi everyone, my parents DQ date is 24th November. Reading the comments in this forum, seems like Nov DQs can expect an interview soon.

Comment

Update
                    Was able to get a VAC appointment in Mumbai for the 28th.
                    Rele Clinic said they have openings on March 1st
                    So all three appointments in Mumbai .
                    Is the RELE medical appointment taken orally ?

Comment

• Do they update status on CEAC dashboard about the case at NVC or TRANSIT or AT CONSULATE before they send IL?

Comment

• Originally posted by VMP View Post
                        Do they update status on CEAC dashboard about the case at NVC or TRANSIT or AT CONSULATE before they send IL?
                        Hello sir
                        The status in ceac will change after you receive your IL.

Comment

• Thank you Kd1925

Comment

• Originally posted by Rsidhu View Post
                            Hi everyone, my parents DQ date is 24th November. Reading the comments in this forum, seems like Nov DQs can expect an interview soon.
                            Dear Rsidhu, the way things seem to be advancing, your parents should hopefully hear in the next two weeks, God willing, a little earlier. Best wishes. Keep the forum updated.

Comment

• Originally posted by V1V2S View Post
                              Hi.. Our DQ is 3rd December 2021. Waiting for the interview letter
                              Dear V1V2S, the way things have moved this month, one can be optimistic and if things go as fast as in this month, by Gods grace you should hear in March for sure. Best wishes. Keep the forum updated.

Comment

Rele staff called me up this afternoon and confirmed the appointment.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X