Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mumbai consulate scheduling interviews for IR5 (Parent of a U.S. citizen)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gkd View Post
    hello, do we pay when we schedule VAC appointment
    We don't pay

Comment

• Interview on March 3rd
      Vac appointment on Feb 27th Chennai

Comment

• JMS65 THANK You. we fixed it. and also we get slot for bio matric and medical...

Comment

• Originally posted by chithraS View Post
          Hi all, Is Mumbai consulate currently scheduling interviews for Immigrant Visa ? We were DQ on Dec 2021. I would like to know tentatively how long it takes to get a call for the interview at Mumbai consulate in the current situation?
          Dear Chitra S, Mumbai has begun full operations, Interviews are being scheduled regularly. Currently people with DQ date in September 2020 are being interviewed. My DQ date is in March 21, I am expecting to be called sometime between June-July this year. Hopefully by the end of this year you should expect to be called. Keep an eye on this forum and it will give you some idea of the way things will move. Best wishes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darshan1234 View Post
            Hello Everyone DQ sept 28,2020. I just got the email interview is March 07 in Mumbai

Please help where do I need to schedule the medical and fingerprints ?

Also do I need to have updated PCC report as the old one is more than 1 year old ? It is so hard to get the date at passport office as they are backlogged is it possible if we go there directly and get a clearance ?
            Heartiest Congratulations for the interview. All the details are given in the letter from the NVC. You will have to register on the website given in the mail. Everything will become clear as you go along in the registration process.
            You will need a fresh PCC, book your appointment with the Passport office as soon as possible. But you do not have to wait for the new PCC to arrive. You can go to the interview with the old one. You will be asked to submit the fresh PCC as and when it comes. They will keep the passports. Once you submit the pending document (s) the VISA will be sent to you at the location desired by you. Best wishes. Please keep the forum updated about the entire developments including the interview. Best wishes

Comment

• Originally posted by RS46 View Post
              I believe I had submitted affidivits for my parents for Birth and Marriage certificate . Do I need to get a new affidivit for interview or a copy of the originally taken one is good for interview ?
              You do not need fresh affidavits. Your parents will need to carry the originals along with a copy, of all the documents that were submitted, either with I-130 or DS-260. Best wishes.

Comment

• Got interview email:
                Email received Feb 22, 2022
                Interview on March 17, 2022
                DQ Oct 27, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by dishapatel04 View Post
                  JMS65 THANK You. we fixed it. and also we get slot for bio matric and medical...
                  Congratulations and all the best Disha!
                  when and where are your vac and medical appointments.?

Comment

• Originally posted by dishapatel04 View Post
                    JMS65 THANK You. we fixed it. and also we get slot for bio matric and medical...
                    Can you please share how you got the account to be unlocked ?

Comment

• Originally posted by L2022 View Post

Can you please share how you got the account to be unlocked ?
                      Did you get your interview letter?
                      Disha, didn't get locked out, she was unable to create an account.
                      Exactly after 72 hours it gets activated.

Comment

• Update
                        Was able to get a VAC appointment in Mumbai for the 28th.
                        Rele Clinic said they have openings on March 1st
                        So all three appointments in Mumbai .
                        Last edited by JMS65; 02-23-2022, 06:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JMS65 View Post
                          Update
                          So all three appointments.
                          Wonderful and lucky to get Mumbai.Wish you all the very best.
                          Mumbai VAC Seems to be having very limited capacity.What are other alternatives nearby Mumbai for finger printing?
                          Thank you JMS for continued support to this forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeoMac View Post

Yes VMP, you have to carry latest w2 and ITR of your petitioner and of the household member if an additional AoS was made for you. A new AoS is not required. In fact the AoS is directly uploaded by the petitioner and the beneficiary does not even need to carry along.
                            Thank you Geo Mac

Comment

• Originally posted by JMS65 View Post
                              Update
                              So all three appointments.
                              How did you change VAC from Chennai to Mumbai?

Comment

• Originally posted by VMP View Post

Wonderful and lucky to get Mumbai.Wish you all the very best.
                                Mumbai VAC Seems to be having very limited capacity.What are other alternatives nearby Mumbai for finger printing?
                                Thank you JMS for continued support to this forum.
                                Immigrant visa finger printing is done in VACs in Chennai, Delhi. Hyderabad, Mumbai and Kolkata
                                I am from Bangalore and considering the time constraint I prefer to have the biometrics and Medicals in Mumbai.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X