Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mumbai consulate scheduling interviews for IR5 (Parent of a U.S. citizen)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NishaGaneshArvind View Post

What time of the day did you get your IL, Sir?
    I received the IL mail in my inbox at 16:45 on 4th May 22.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlienKanpur View Post
      Thanks NishaGovindArvind.
      Me and my wife completed all the medical related formalities at Max today, May 11 in Delhi. We both were given four shots each. By God’s grace all is clear. We were handed over a certificate to be carried to the embassy for the interview. We have our bio metrics appointment on May 13 at Delhi and finally interview in Mumbai on June 10.
      Can you please let me know which shots did you get?

Comment

• Hi my in-laws DQ date is April 15th 2021. We still didn’t receive any letter. Do we get the interview letter by email or mail?

Comment

Thanks NishaGovindArvind.
          Me and my wife completed all the medical related formalities at Max today, May 11 in Delhi. We both were given four shots each. By God’s grace all is clear. We were handed over a certificate to be carried to the embassy for the interview. We have our bio metrics appointment on May 13 at Delhi and finally interview in Mumbai on June 10.
          Dear, Can u tell me that what kind of certificate was given to u by Max. Thanks.

Comment

• Dear tush.kathiriya
            Since long we have not heard anything from you. Your parents DQD was 5th March 21 and they were in US. Hope they are back and have been to interview. Please share your experience, if you please, for the benefit of all our forum members.

Comment

• Originally posted by sree22 View Post
              Hi my in-laws DQ date is April 15th 2021. We still didn’t receive any letter. Do we get the interview letter by email or mail?
              We have not heard anybody beyond 4th April 21 DQD who got IL. If anybody has got, please do share for others to feel good and hopeful.

Comment

• Originally posted by NishaGaneshArvind View Post
                Hearty Congratulations GeoMac. Your observations have helped so many of us. Keep doing the good work whenever time permits. I am so happy for you. No news at all about IR1 or CR1. Fingers crossed. Please pray for us.
                Thank you NishaGaneshArvind, I sincerely wish that your IL comes fast because I have seen the anxiety on my daughter’s face when she was waiting for her interview. Let me tell you something. When my daughter went for interview, I and my daughter prepared her documents bunch which weighed nearly 3 kgs. She went in and believe me the immigration officer did not even ask for any document for evidence for intact marriage. They are good mind readers and know the genuine people soon and do not put unnecessary pressure on the already tense candidate.

Comment

• DQ: Jan 5th 2021, Interview: May 12th 2022.

Medical done on May 3rd in Mohali.
                  Finger printing done one day before in Mumbai
                  Interview done & cleared, not many questions asked...age of grand kids and how many time been in US before.
                  Next step: passport will be mailed to home address in few days.

Thanks all! Wish you all good luck.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	FC1665A2-38B7-4BFF-8C26-94C076A1B088.jpg
Views:	1200
Size:	69.8 KB
ID:	782916
                    Originally posted by kla1289 View Post

Can you please let me know which shots did you get?
                    Dear kla1289, the details of the vaccinations that me and wife received, two in each arm are given in the picture given below.
                    Click image for larger version

Views:	1194
ID:	782915

Comment

Views:	1200
ID:	782916
                      Dear kla1289, the details of the vaccinations that me and wife received, two in each arm are given in the picture given below.

Views:	1194
ID:	782915
                      Useful information AlienKanpur. Thank you for sharing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobby57 View Post

Dear, Can u tell me that what kind of certificate was given to u by Max. Thanks.
                        Dear Lobby57, Max gives you a certificate which says e-medical information. This needs to be presented at the time of interview.

Comment

• I had to postpone my parent's interview because of a Sputum test, We are still going for their biometrics. I am not getting any straight answer from the mumbai, I wanted to check if its going to be valid if they go for an interview after 3 months. Has any done biometrics and interview wth a 3-4 months gap? Please share.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeoMac View Post

Thank you NishaGaneshArvind, I sincerely wish that your IL comes fast because I have seen the anxiety on my daughter’s face when she was waiting for her interview. Let me tell you something. When my daughter went for interview, I and my daughter prepared her documents bunch which weighed nearly 3 kgs. She went in and believe me the immigration officer did not even ask for any document for evidence for intact marriage. They are good mind readers and know the genuine people soon and do not put unnecessary pressure on the already tense candidate.
                            Sure to remember that sir. I will make sure, I carry everything with me. Will keep you posted. Thank you

Comment

• Questions about IV appointment for parents on June 3, 2022.
                              1. Parents' IR-5 case was documentarily qualified as of Mar 2021. Received interview appointment confirmation email for Jun 3, 2022 on May 4, 2022. We are still waiting for the actual interview confirmation letter from NVC, has been a week so far but no sign yet. Do we normally receive this soon after getting the email? Rele Clinic in Mumbai requires a scan of the interview letter to schedule the medical appointment with them, so starting to panic a bit if the actual letter doesn't show up in time.
                              2. Their PCC (through Passport Office/PSK) was complete Nov 2020. Based on what I read on travel.state.gov, it appears that the PCC is valid for only 1 year, yet I see posts here where people are reporting 2-year old PCC's are valid too. To be safe, I'm in the process of getting a new one issued for my parents, but can anyone confirm if a fresh one is absolutely necessary?
                              3. I submitted I-864 for parents in 2020, which was one of the requirements to get documentarily qualified. I've changed jobs a couple of times after that - do I need to update that anywhere? Reading in forums online, I gathered that the I-864 doesn't expire and there isn't a need to submit a new one. I will be providing my latest tax return and W2's however. Do I need to upload my latest tax return to the portal if I do so, or can my parents just take the printout of my latest return and W2's along with the existing I-864?
                              Thanks in advance for any help/advice!

Comment

• Even we have not received the letter. Apollo Gandhinagar also needs it. But I think so email should work not sure.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X