How to Post a Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cased approved

How long does it take for the status to change from case approved to card production.

Comment

Hi,

Planning to apply B2 visitor visa for my Mother and My father in law, my mother in law and sister in law (18 year unmarried). Also, am going to sponsor them for the travel.

Please suggest best way to apply together or separate

Thanks,
      Sanjay

Comment

HI,

Am currently on STEM OPT EAD (F1) Can I change my first employer while my first H1b is in RFE?

Filed 1st H1b with first employer in 2018 cap gap exempt got RFE on February 13, 2019.

Awaiting for helpful Answers and Useful Links

Comment

Hello I need a help I have been in Green card for 3 years and continuously stayed for more then 30 months now if I leave USA for two years by taking waiver then after coming back am I eligible for citizenship??

Comment

I just realized a made a mistake in my D160 after my biometric and interview.I was approved verbally after my interview but my application status is on administrative processing for a month now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mk13
              I just realized I made a mistake in my d160 after interview.

Comment

I realize I had a mistake in my d160 after interview .How do I change that?My visa was approved but administrative processing now.

Comment

Hello. I have a question about my case. I filled for vawa, i already sent my documents a couple of weeks ago, i have not received anything yet, the action of notice or anything. Today my i485 marriage-based interview got scheduled. what should i do in this case?

Comment

How i can change my DS160 after summit and make appointment . I'm apply on Ottawa .if you know it can you share your experience please. thank you

Comment

Hi,

How to post questions in this forum. Not able to find "New Thread" link anywhere

Thanks,
                      Ram

Comment

First log in and click on any of the Topics category in which you want to post your questions. There you will see like this (+ New Topic ) in light blue color.
                        Immihelp Support
                        No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

I'm not seeing the New Thread button and I just finished registering as a new member.

Comment

First log in and click on any of the Topics category in which you want to post your questions. There you will see like this (+ New Topic ) in light blue color.
                            Immihelp Support
                            No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Please help. I filed i485 application January 2020 . I did biometrics done on February, 2020. After that my case status was saying we have completed fingerprint review and we will notify you when we make decision. But after 8 months, it says your case has been transferred to an asylum office for processing . that office will send you a decision or send you a request if it needs something from you. My status has not been changed yet it’s been 5 months now no letter came by mail. I'm really worried. Is it normal? Please any advice you could give me is helpful.

Thanks

Comment

H1B Cap Exemption Question

I got my H1B approved on Oct 11,2016 with I797 date from Oct 30,2016 to Oct 30,2017. I worked from Jan 1,2017 to April 22,2018 (Waited for H1B extension but it was denied)
                                Can you please let me know exact date until which I am cap exempt eligible?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X