Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

PERM processing time

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Taha
    Member
    • Sep 2009
    • 2

    #76
    Perm approved, from Jan 5,09

    Applied Jan 5th, 2009
    Application centre Chicago
    Just got the email update regarding approval.
    Good luck to every one

    Comment

    • anoopkumar
      Member
      • Nov 2009
      • 17

      #77
      Perm - applied June 26th, 2009 - In progress

      I think I have a long way to go, but my H1 6 years is finishing this December, 2009.

      How can you say which processing center / state it is in? I applied from Virginia. And does it matter which state and whether it is EB2 or EB3 for labor?

      Comment

      • jan1509
        Member
        • Sep 2009
        • 5

        #78
        Originally posted by anoopkumar View Post
        I think I have a long way to go, but my H1 6 years is finishing this December, 2009.

        How can you say which processing center / state it is in? I applied from Virginia. And does it matter which state and whether it is EB2 or EB3 for labor?
        You can ask you attorney where the perm was filed. I don't think at this stage it matters if it was EB2 or EB3.

        Comment

        • jan1509
          Member
          • Sep 2009
          • 5

          #79
          Jan 09 anyone?

          Anyone who filed in Jan 09 in Atlanta got an approval? I need to file my H1B extension and if I know I am close I can wait a few days longer and file under premium processing, so if you have any info pls pass it on. TIA.

          Comment

          • jan1509
            Member
            • Sep 2009
            • 5

            #80
            Filed Jan 15, approved

            My Perm was filed Jan 15, it just got approved. Good luck all!

            Comment

            • zukutu
              Member
              • Nov 2009
              • 3

              #81
              January 16, 2009. Still in process.
              keep crossing my fingersssss

              Comment

              • zukutu
                Member
                • Nov 2009
                • 3

                #82
                Yayyyyy

                Got certified today... yayyyyyyy...
                Now for the next step..

                Good luck guys... hanging there...

                Comment

                • sam
                  Member
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 4

                  #83
                  Zukutu

                  yours was filed through EB2 or EB3?

                  Comment

                  • sam
                    Member
                    • Nov 2004
                    • 4

                    #84
                    GoodNews!!!!

                    Mine is approved tooo!!!
                    (22nd Jan 09 /EB2 /atlanta center)

                    Well deserved...waited so loooong.. Now next step..All the best to all others !!! It is getting approved..

                    Comment

                    • zukutu
                      Member
                      • Nov 2009
                      • 3

                      #85
                      I am EB3.

                      Comment

                      • moh2006
                        Member
                        • Nov 2009
                        • 1

                        #86
                        got approved today

                        applied in 1/21/09 and got approved today 11/17/09
                        good luck everybody

                        Comment

                        • PTGC
                          Member
                          • Nov 2009
                          • 5

                          #87
                          application process

                          The whole process of my G-C application only took less than 1.5 yrs. I filed under EB2. I think that there are couple of crucial factors that made my application so smooth and fast. (1) I came from the country with quota available. (2) My attorney and my HR dept responded quickly and followed through to USCIS' instructions & requirements. (3) My HR dept has previous experiences of G-C sponsorship

                          Just share with you guys my whole application process for your reference :

                          -filed LC in Jun 2008, got approved in Feb 2009
                          -filed both I-140 + I-485 in early Apr 2009,
                          -received EAP & AP in the late April 2009
                          -did fingerprint in late Apr 2009
                          -I-140 got approved in early July, 2009; I-485 got approved in late July, 2009
                          -received my Green Card in a week after I-485 got approved

                          Don't get frustrated. Be patient! I hope all of you could get your G-C soon.

                          Good Luck for your application

                          PT

                          Comment

                          • papas
                            Member
                            • Aug 2009
                            • 3

                            #88
                            :applyed on jan 15 09 got approved on nov 10 09 good luck
                            thanks god

                            Comment

                            • yaseeyou
                              Member
                              • Nov 2009
                              • 3

                              #89
                              01/17/09

                              eb2 applied 01/17/09...still crossing my finger......any body hanging around?

                              Comment

                              • yaseeyou
                                Member
                                • Nov 2009
                                • 3

                                #90
                                eb2

                                is january 2009 file moving? any body there...waiting applied 01/17/09

                                Comment

                                {{modal[0].title}}

                                X

                                {{modal[0].content}}

                                {{promo.content}}

                                Working...