No announcement yet.

Passed the test, decision cannot yet be made about your application

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i had a citizenship interview on nov 12/2019 at irving, tx. passed the test and decision can’t be made because the officer said she did not have my file. she didn’t know how long it take for my file to arrive at local office. it has been 3 weeks now. anyone has experience please share. thanks

Comment

Any updates on all of y’all cases? My interview was pretty much the same to everyone’s here past and everything but decision couldn’t be made this was July 2019 today January 12 and nothing yet :/ almost 6 months waiting idk what to do

Comment

Dallasn400 any update

Comment

Please help.

i attended to Citizenship interview and passed the exam. In N652, IO checked decision not made.
          I applied my N-400 application in August and changed my job in October. I mentioned this during my interview process.

IO told me that she cannot make a decision now then I asked her if she was looking for any additional documentation and I have everything with me. She said no I don’t need anything right now I have everything to verify. You may see changes by end of the day today or tomorrow morning at the earliest. It’s been 4 days but no updates on my case.

please anyone has similar experience and how long did it take to complete?
          I have to visit my parents in May.

Comment

A friend of mine went thru the same situation she waited, and waited, and waited some more, and about 6-9 months later she got an APPROVAL notice and later on received a letter to come to her ceremony. P.S. she had a criminal history record, quite extensive too,

Comment

I had my interview on 1/8 I answered all the question except the definitions I was slacking on she marks off speak and understand English I’ll have another opportunity to test on my ability she was not friendly at all.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X