Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CiviC Exam Study Material

Hello,

I am in the process of filling N400 for naturalization. I want to start studying for the Civic exam. Where i can get the study material? Does USCIS mail the book once application is submitted? Thanks in advance.

Please find information at,

Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Originally posted by traja01 View Post
      Hello,

I am in the process of filling N400 for naturalization. I want to start studying for the Civic exam. Where i can get the study material? Does USCIS mail the book once application is submitted? Thanks in advance.
      I was given a booklet at my biometrics appt. There are tons of website and youtube videos that guide you through the material.

Comment

Originally posted by Jot18 View Post

I was given a booklet at my biometrics appt. There are tons of website and youtube videos that guide you through the material.
        Thank you for the response. Can you please share some of the legit links? I am not sure which one is correct. By the way, do I need to prepare anything for the english exam?

Comment

Originally posted by traja01 View Post

Thank you for the response. Can you please share some of the legit links? I am not sure which one is correct. By the way, do I need to prepare anything for the english exam?

Comment

You can find study material online on USCIS website. I don’t have links but finding it is extremely easy. There is nothing to study for English exam. They just give you a sentence to read and a sentence to write. Very simple.

Comment

I didn't start studying for the exam until I got an interview notice literally overnight after waiting exactly 9 months for a biometrics appointment that never came. True story.
              You can download a pdf off the USCIS website. I also bought a tiny pamphlet off Amazon that had the questions and small explanations-I was curious about some of the civics questions , especially the ones pertaining to the Constitution. In addition, about 2 weeks before the interview, I stumbled upon various youtube channels that give the questions in random order , some with explanations, others with accelerated speed.
              One note: if you filed on or after Dec 1st, you need to study for the updated exam with 128 questions. I studied for that too , just out of curiosity and just in case but I got the 2008 version of the exam.
              The youtube channels are quite fun-b/c you can listen to them while doing other stuff such as cardio or cooking or driving. good luck! you'll ace it if you study this far in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Kai Allan

Thank you, this is very encouraging; I am also now waiting for the letter. I'm not worried about reading, but I'm worried about grammar. I am eighteen, I am from Kazakhstan, and I was accepted to study in college, and I studied remotely. But most of my essays I wrote using the service and now I'm worried that I don't have any problems with this. What do you think about this? I prepare very diligently, but they told me that I might not be lucky at the interview and I would be rejected.
                Not to worry. They are not checking grammar there
                Last edited by ceci1073; 02-09-2021, 12:56 PM. Reason: Link

Comment

I studied law, but still decided that it was not for me, and I changed my career in medicine. I know this is not a topic, but maybe there is someone here who has done or wants to study at Trinity Medical School and can help me with some tips. In order to be accepted in this school, it is necessary to maintain the MCAT exam. This is an exam that proves the level of my knowledge in the subjects of medicine. There is someone who could help me with more material for this exam. I will be very grateful.
                  Last edited by dgraham; 02-10-2021, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Please find all related information at,
                    Immihelp Support
                    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

[QUOTE=AlbertaMagler;n764496]This test is very difficult to write for international students.

All the best.
                      7. 18. 2017: I130, I131, I485, I864, I765 - Chicago Lockbox: 8. 15. 2017: Biom-Kendall, Florida
                      10. 5. 2017: EAD received: 6. 21. 2018: 7. 5. 2018: Interview I797C notice rec’d
                      7. 31. 2018: Interview-Kendall, Florida: 7. 31. 2018: Interview success: Imm. I485 approval: 8. 1. 2018: I130 approved
                      8. 3. 2018: Card is mailed to me (1485): 8. 8. 2018: 2-yr GC in hand: 6. 6. 2020: ROC: 9. 23. 2020: 10-yr Green Card
                      5. 6. 2021: Appl. for Nat.: 8. 16. 2021: Nat. Interview 10. 1. 2021: Oath Cer. Mailed

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X