The U.S. Naturalization Test

The U.S. Naturalization Test


Make sure to carefully review the information below and choose the test that is applicable to you. Depending upon your circumstances, as described below, you may either need to take the standard or simplified test.

Standard or Simplified Test

If you are 65 years old or older and have been a legal permanent resident of the Untied States for 20 or more years, you may take the simplified test instead of the standard test. All others must take the standard test.

Standard Test

Simplified Test

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!

Let us improve this post!

Tell us how we can improve this post?


For visitors, travel, student and other international travel medical insurance.

Visit or call +1 (866) INSUBUY or +1 (972) 985-4400