H4 visa for my husband- urgent help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 visa for my husband- urgent help needed

4 visa for my husband- Urgent help needed.

Hi all,

I got my H1 visa last week and now my husband has his interview for H4 scheduled Next week.

I am still in India and didn't travel to US yet, so i don't have any payslips yet. And he is working in India for 8 years. This is my situation and i have some questions regarding this. Can you please help us

1. As Payslips are not there, what are the important documents that he needs to carry for interview?( As documents are very important for H4 interview)

2. When they ask who sponsored for your Visa what can be the best answer?

3.As he is working in India , if he says he will quit his job and join me - will it be okay will he face many questions?

Please help us team.

Originally posted by anjalit View Post
    4 visa for my husband- Urgent help needed.

Hi all,

I got my H1 visa last week and now my husband has his interview for H4 scheduled Next week.

I am still in India and didn't travel to US yet, so i don't have any payslips yet. And he is working in India for 8 years. This is my situation and i have some questions regarding this. Can you please help us

1. As Payslips are not there, what are the important documents that he needs to carry for interview?( As documents are very important for H4 interview)

2. When they ask who sponsored for your Visa what can be the best answer?

3.As he is working in India , if he says he will quit his job and join me - will it be okay will he face many questions?

Please help us team.
    1. He should carry a copy of your passport with stamped visa, and I797 copy, marriage certificate etc. For exhaustive list see https://www.immihelp.com/h4-visa-stamping-documents/
    2. As you are the primary visa holder, H4 would typically be sponsored by you/your employer whoever is paying for the ticket.
    3. Its fine dont see any issue with that answer.

One thing to remember is that if the officer asks if he is going to work in US, then to clearly say that he does not intend to as he will be on H4.

Relax, H4 visa interviews are pretty smooth. Read http://www.immihelp.com/h1b-h4-visa-experiences/ you would get some H4 experiences too.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X