Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B 2019 CAP - How many already got receipts from USCIS ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steevebash View Post
    Seriously? You got receipt notice in this week? or it was just attorney who took more time to inform you? I dint hear anyone getting notice this week.
    yes, many of my friends also received receipt number on the 14th and the 15th. I am not sure if my attorney missed sending me mine because my receipt dates back to 25th April. maybe USCIS sent it late, or attorney missed sending me the update.

I am not sure if I was picked from the advanced degree cap or general cap. Hope this helps.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by rinim View Post
    I think so.. Receipts might still be coming in for maybe for the next week or two .. After that I would not have too much hope..
    last year, my friends heard about their case getting picked until end of May. The data entry was done around 4-5 May but the receipt numbers came pouring in until later. I received my application packet (aka. USCIS returns the application packet if not picked in the lottery) around the 18th of May. So unless that happens, there are still hopes.

Comment

I got a receipt # which says my regular non-cap-exempt case was received on 4/12. Does this mean I was selected in the lottery only pending approval? Sorry, am a first-timer.

Comment

Originally posted by sharatc View Post
        I got a receipt # which says my regular non-cap-exempt case was received on 4/12. Does this mean I was selected in the lottery only pending approval? Sorry, am a first-timer.
        Yes, that s what my lawyer told me

Comment

Originally posted by ilaaa View Post
          Yes, that s what my lawyer told me
          Thanks

Comment

Is there any hope that next week they still sending receipts? Or at this time is it too late? (just non selected by now?)

Comment

I got the receipt from attorney on May 17th and my friend got it on May 14th.

We can expect receipt till May last. Good luck and all the best.

Comment

h1b No reciept recieved yet,Please help

Hi Guys,

I have applied this year for an H1B visa, and my lawyer has not received any receipt notice or rejection notice yet.
                Do you guys think it is game over for me or can I still hope.

I am busy going crazy.

Thank you

Comment

Is there still a hope for regular quota to get the receipt notice? Or the game over?

Should i still hope for lottery or game over for H1b visa this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaurav22031987 View Post
                    Should i still hope for lottery or game over for H1b visa this year.
                    I read that last year some of them received accepted receipts in June.

Comment

h1b 2019

Hi there!

Until now, my lawyer has not received any receipt notice. Since this is already June, does that mean my petition is rejected? Or could there be a possible delay for the USCIS to send the receipt notices?

Thank you and I appreciate your replies.

Comment

Hi all,

I have a question regarding the H1B 2019. My petition was accepted in the lottery (because I received the "Receipt Notice"). It's almost the end of August and I havent received any additional communication - no RFE, approval notice etc. Can someone please let me know what to expect here?

It is very unsettling.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

My wife is in the same boat. I have a colleague who got an RFE on september 15 last year so it's probably not uncommon.

Premium processing is not available for the 2019 cap right now but it might become available on september 10th. We're considering submitting for premium processing if we haven't heard anything by then. Seems like to only way to make the October 1st start date.

Also, do you mind sharing the first numbers of your receipt number. My wife's is EAC18151xxxxx (which means Vermont - 2018 - entered in system day 151). If I'm not mistaken, the later the day it was entered in the system, the more to the bottom of the pile your file is going to be.
                          Last edited by PieterS; 08-20-2018, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ashivars3 View Post
                            Hi all,

I have a question regarding the H1B 2019. My petition was accepted in the lottery (because I received the "Receipt Notice"). It's almost the end of August and I havent received any additional communication - no RFE, approval notice etc. Can someone please let me know what to expect here?

It is very unsettling.

Thanks in advance!
                            Did you try to create an account in dhs.gov website and add your case number to your account and check? This is very accurate and updated unlike the USCIS case status page.

Comment

It is January 16th 2019 and I havenĀ“t gotten any decision yet.... :-/

Comment

Same here. No update on my case yet. Desperately waiting

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X