221(g) yellow form during H1B Visa stamping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USCIS Ombudsmen?

Is there any USCIS Ombudsman for Non-immgration Visa(NIV)? They do have USCIS Ombudsman for INA.

Comment

• @f12gc:
      I wish u could have asked upfront to VO what does the comment means ?

Can you share the list of docs asked to you (from u and from your employer)

Comment

• she just said that the earlier VO is absent and she will review my docs and get back to me. I think the comment is a std. one from the consulate for further processing.

They asked pay-stubs, bank stmts, tax returns from my side and i-129, wage reports, employee list, client letter, contract, offer letter, employer tax returns, proj details etc. docs from the employer side.

Fortunately, I had all these docs ready with me.

I really hope something +ve turns out in the end.

Comment

• @i f12gc..dnt worry i have heard of other people in the same situation..if your company is genuine u will get ur visa in 3 to 4 weeks.....pray hard...

Comment

• Four months gone and still no reply, consultate's recent reply to my email was still 'its pending ' nothing else..

Comment

• 221g yellow slip

Received a mail from consulate to submit my passport, going to submit them tomm. Does this means my visa is approved, if so in how many days i will receive my passport.

Comment

• @ 221gmar2hyd: Lucky you....

It seems those to whom the more documents have been asked are the lucky guys as once they submit the documents, this guys will verify the docs and give the results in 2 to 4 weeks time..

people like me to whom they have not asked for any document are stuck in black hole...

Comment

• Help

I am also in admin processing since 7Feb2011...
                  yesterday i called up DOS...she asked me about Passcode...what is it.....
                  I told her my CEAC Bar code ID...then she told that it is not in thier database ???
                  Any Idea about passcode

Comment

• The might have asked your passport number not passcode. So call again and give your passport number.....

Anyone lucky in todays list of 9?????9 cases in 3 days...they are really fast...

Comment

• ha - well said dec9221g; the trend is that many more numbers are updated on Fridays as opposed to Tuesday... but yea, 9 or 10 cleared cases means many including I are not going to be lucky!

Comment

• Thanks buddy for help...i will call them today once again...meanwhile is there any concerned email ID associated ?????

Comment

• @dec9221g: yeh....Tuesday has two lazy sessions in it, friday second half and monday first half. So yeh, whoever got his case cleared in this 9 count is really lucky....

For many cases there are two (sometimes three) barcode assosiated (e.g. husband/wife(kid), as each of them have seperate barcode. So If consulate clear Husband's case, the other dependents are automatically cleared so clearing one case will give them count of 2 or 3.. Perfect Illusion... isnt it ?

Comment

• got email (second)

After getting a 2nd yellow 221g last week, I finally received email from Mumbai consulate today to submit my passport. I have already done that (that was really quicky!)

I pray to god that this time I will get it stamped and not see another blue or yellow form in it!

Comment

• @f12gc: thats good news man...

Comment

• bluw 221g docs list

just for your information, I was asked the following documents in the blue form (which I got before the 2nd yellow)

From the Petitioner (Potential Employer)

1. A copy of the petition with all supporting documents as filed to USCIS (including full i-129, cover letter for USCIS and educational equivalency report).

2. Petitioner's Income Tax Return for the last two years and financial statements.

3. A notarized list of all petitioner's employees. The should show all employees' names, their specific job titles, start and end dates, their individual salaries, their immigration status, and which project/client they are working with.

4. State Unemployment Wage Reports, showing all wages paid to each employee in the state, for the past three quarters as filed to (this should be the actual form filed to the State authorities listing each employee and wages paid during the quarter): All States

5. A letter (on letterhead) from the personnel department at the U.S job site stating that there is a vacancy for you.

6. A letter from the client company sponsoring the project and a copy of the contract between the U.S based petitioner and the client company, stating the timing, terms and agreement for your project.

7. A detailed and specific description of the internal development project to which you will be assigned. Include a complete technical description of the project, employer, time line, current status, number of employees assigned, worksite location, and marketing analysis for the final product.

From the visa applicant (or working family member)

1. Your federal income tax returns and W-2 forms for tax years YYYY
                                2. Copies of all pay slips and monthly bank statements for the following period: YYYY

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X