Clear All

Hi Sriram,

Any update?

Thanks,

Comment

reg h1b

Originally posted by sriram_H1B View Post
      Hi ,

I attended for H1B stamping on 17th June 2011 at london embassy.

First VO said VISA is approved and gave courier form,after 10 min while I was abot to pay courier fee, called back and said they need more clarification,after 1 hr another VO interviewd me answered all the questions and submitted document evidence for all the questions .at the end they said they need some more time and returned passports .no 221 G , no slip .

what is the status of my case ?

Regards,
      Sriram
      hi sriram even i want to attend h1b interview pls let me know what exactly has happened in u r situation so that it would be helpful to me

Comment

Hi ,

after 7 months received a reply from London US embassy .

"Please submit your passport and a recent photograph taken within the past two months as soon as possible.

If your travel dates have passed, you must submit a new travel itinerary with the purpose and dates of travel. "

What does this mean ? My VISA is approved ? aprt from passport is there any other document to be submitted ? also my wife is not in UK currently, can i send my wife's passport and photographs as well with mine ? ( I applied for both )

Please let me know experts.

Regards,
        Sriram

Comment

after 7 months received a reply from London US embassy .

"Please submit your passport and a recent photograph taken within the past two months as soon as possible.

If your travel dates have passed, you must submit a new travel itinerary with the purpose and dates of travel. "

What does this mean ? My VISA is approved ?
          >>> Looks like it. Otherwise they wouldn't ask for a recent photographs and the passports.

aprt from passport is there any other document to be submitted ?
          >>> As they have mentioned, submit the travel itinerary. A recent employment verification letter to prove the job still exist will help.

also my wife is not in UK currently, can i send my wife's passport and photographs as well with mine ? ( I applied for both )
          >>> Yes.
          Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks a lot for the quick reply Shervin,

My wife doesn't have a valid UK visa right now .

Do you think it will be an issue ?

Regards,
            Sriram

Comment

U.K visa has got nothing to do with U.S visa stamping. Her presence in U.K is legal, right?

Thanks a lot for the quick reply Shervin,

My wife doesn't have a valid UK visa right now .

Do you think it will be an issue ?

Regards,
              Sriram

Comment

She stayed in UK legally till november 2011, right now she is in India .

Comment

Then it is not an issue.

She stayed in UK legally till november 2011, right now she is in India .

Comment

Thanks a lot Shervin !

Comment

hey ,

got the visa at last .Thanks a lot to immihelp.com !

Comment

Hi ,

as I told you my H1B and my H4 is approved.I have new born kids with my wife back in India.Can I apply for H4 for kids in India while I am in UK ?

If yes what are the documents I have to submit ?

How do the Indian US embassy know that I am in UK not in US (bcoz I do not have any payslips from US as I did not travel ) ?

I have my original I797B and the last portion which says "The alien may use this portion when applying for a visa at an American consulate abroad, or if no visa is required, when applying for admission to U.S." , does this last portion is a proof that I still did not enter US ?

Please advice , as I have still couple months to go to US and I want to US with my family .

Comment

as I told you my H1B and my H4 is approved.I have new born kids with my wife back in India.Can I apply for H4 for kids in India while I am in UK ?
                          >>> Yes.

If yes what are the documents I have to submit ?
                          >>> https://www.immihelp.com/h4-visa-stamping-documents/

How do the Indian US embassy know that I am in UK not in US (bcoz I do not have any payslips from US as I did not travel ) ?
                          >>> Well, they would know if you have entered into U.S or not. That is why everyone has to go through immigration before entering a country.When your wife takes your kid ofr the H4 visa interview, she can explain that you are in U.K now and have not yet entered U.S.

I have my original I797B and the last portion which says "The alien may use this portion when applying for a visa at an American consulate abroad, or if no visa is required, when applying for admission to U.S." , does this last portion is a proof that I still did not enter US ?
                          >>> No. All petitions that get approved for consular process has this information.

Comment

Hi Shervin,

Can I apply H4 for my Kids in US embassy in London even though they are not physically present here ?if it is London I can apply by courier ,if it is hyderabad they have to go to the consulate I guess ,

Please advice

Comment

If they are not in London, then how are they planning to attend the H4 visa interview there? Will they fly all the way from India to London to attend the visa interview?

Hi Shervin,

Can I apply H4 for my Kids in US embassy in London even though they are not physically present here ?if it is London I can apply by courier ,if it is hyderabad they have to go to the consulate I guess ,

Please advice

Comment

First H1B Visa application from UK

Hi there,
                                Am in the UK on a Tier 4 – student visa doing MSC computers till January 2017.
                                Now I have to submit my H1B visa interview application from UK.
                                Please let me know if I can file my H1B visa interview from UK itself considering my status in UK as a student?
                                Kind regards,
                                Deepak Gupta

+447774626580
                                Last edited by DeepakGupta; 09-29-2016, 06:23 AM. Reason: its a visa interview

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X