need urgent help on h4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need urgent help on h4

Hello all,i applied for US h4 visa.and got 221g after 5 month i got email from counslate that my husband'petition sent back to USCIS for explaning the memo.its again 5 month passed we didnt get any update from USCIS,even his employer did not get any notice.its been one year i am away from my husband he is stil working in USA.now my question is can i apply for US visitor visa.what are the chances that i will get visitor visa.i want to apply near new year.please share your views that will be very helpful for me.

Every visa has its purpose. If your intention for getting the B2 is tourism and if the VO is satisfied that your are indeed applying for B2 for the purpose of tourism, then there won't be any issues. The best way to get your H4 stamping done is by asking your spouse to find another employer and get the H1B transferred. Once the petition gets transferred to the new employer, you can apply for the H4 stamping again.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

@shervin thanks for your reply.i want to ask one thing i have canada PR so i will apply tourist visa from canada.can anyone tell me what documents they ask for tourist visa.

Comment

USA Tourist Visa - Comprehensive information about the documents the sponsor of a visitor visa needs to send. Discuss any questions regarding sponsoring visitor visas in our discussion forum.

USA Tourist Visa - Comprehensive information about the documents needed for applying for a visitor visa. Ask questions about the visitor visa in the discussion forum and track your visitor visa application process in the visa tracker.

Originally posted by aman83 View Post
        @shervin thanks for your reply.i want to ask one thing i have canada PR so i will apply tourist visa from canada.can anyone tell me what documents they ask for tourist visa.

Comment

Thanku shervin....i want one more question.my husband petition sent back to uscis with explaning memo.but 5 month no update.he is still working with same employer.will USCIS reaffraim or will revoke his petition.his i-40 is also approved.is there any way we can push to uscis for review fast...

Comment

my husband petition sent back to uscis with explaning memo.but 5 month no update.he is still working with same employer.will USCIS reaffraim or will revoke his petition.
            >>> Possible. The outcome will be based on their review.

his i-40 is also approved.is there any way we can push to uscis for review fast...
            >>> Unfortunately, NO.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X