L1 A visa queries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 A visa queries

• Why is being in the U.S. necessary? Can this work be completed from your home country?
    • If your manager fires you in the US what will you do?
    • What will be your plan of action if you are out of work in the United States?
    Please help in answering these questions. What can be the possible answers?

Firstly, you should answer truthfully to all these questions.
    Originally posted by dany_billy View Post
    Why is being in the U.S. necessary? Can this work be completed from your home country?
    Again answer truthfully as to why are you so important person to work from US office - why an US citizen cannot take up that work?
    If your manager fires you in the US what will you do?
    Come back to your home country.
    What will be your plan of action if you are out of work in the United States?
    ​​​​​​​Come back to your home country.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Thanks for your response. My team structure is such that I am one of the Managers and some of my direct reportees are in USA and only 2 in India. I already have been on the team and have both people management and functional experience. Hiring someone new will incur additional cost of hiring and training which is not cost effective for my team.
      Is this answer valid enough?

Comment

Someone can easily replace you & can still be more profitable for your company. Can you prove your experience for providing better profit to company & knows company business & rules. New Hiring for company once you are in USA.

again, do not lie.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X