Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Waiver Program Assistance

To whom it may concern,

I have recently arrived in Canada on a 12 month working holiday Visa. I am looking to work in Canada until the end of August. From there I am looking to travel down the East Coast of the USA, across to Mexico, down to South America and then back into the USA with my final destination being LA where I have a flight leaving back to Australia in December. I do not have a 12 month Tourist Visa for the US so I am looking to travel on the 90 day tourist visa on the Visa Waiver Program. My question to you is, will this be a possibility as I will be crossing the border to travel the East coast but then leaving the US after about 3 weeks to travel Mexico and South America for approx 6 weeks. I will then be wanting to enter the US again for 2-3 weeks to explore the West coast and take my flight home.
    Will I have a problem re entering the USA after my time in South America?
    Also, will I have a problem initially entering the country from Canada as I will have been in 'North America' for 8 months already?Would you suggest applying for a 12 month tourist visa?

I would appreciate any information/suggestions you can give me as I have been hearing lots of different information from fellow travelers and I am not sure what is correct.

I look forward to hearing from you.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

I suggest you apply for toursit visa.

Read
    http://www.immihelp.com/visa-waiver-program/
    http://www.immihelp.com/visitor-visa/
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X