I am on H1B and appying for TRV
Biometrics collection letter - 11/7/2019
All appoinments at USCIS were 2 weeks later, got biometrics done on 11/21
Passport request letter - 12/2/2019
Send passport to VFS New York with the passport request letter, original passport, money order and letter requesting expediated processing as my H1 expires towards end of the Dec
1. UPS next day deliverly, all 3 family applications were shipped in one envelope, save the UPS tracking # for the return envelopes too
2. 2 copies of conset form with signigature only on the page 2 [for each appicant]
- In case of minor pasrent can sign
3. Letter to VFS and Canadian consulate requsting expediated processing [for each appicant]
4. I got Money order from Walmart money services - $20.40 in favor of VFS Services (USA) INc.
5. A page with contact information - name, address, passport #, cell #, email, application # [for each appicant]
6. Prepaid return envelope [for each appicant]
Reference - https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/usa/how_to_apply.html
UPS next day delivered to VFS New York - 12/5/2019
Called VFS customer care '+18882964511', emailed '[email protected]
' and chatted with VFS customer care multiple times requesting expediated processing
VFS generated tracking number - 12/6/2019
Visa application, tracking ID No. <> has been dispatched to the IRCC Office, on 2019-12-06 10:18:13 PM GMT Standard Time for processing.Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.
12/7/2019 - Saturday
12/8/2019 - Sunday
- 12/9/2019 9:00:00 AM EST
Visa application, tracking ID No.<> is under process at the IRCC Office. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.
- 12/9/2019 11:45:00 AM EST
Visa application, tracking ID No. <> – Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2019-12-09 04:45:39 PM GMT Standard Time to the Canada Visa Application Centre in USA, New York. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.
Called VFS and chatted with VFS customer care on 12/10/2019 to know the status, they informed the package is ready to the picked up by the carrier
UPS tracking activated and passport coming though on 12/11/2019
Thank you 'wahoo' whose post on 'https://www.immihelp.com/experience/413311-Timeline-for-Visitor-Visa.html'
; was detailed enough to get the visa proceessing through.