Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Akbrocks View Post
    Hi Jasmine22,

I applied for 485 on May 2018, case was initially transferred to TSC and last month the Call centre agent told me it was transferred to NSC around May 2019.

Finger Prints and medical done.

Nothing since then ????
    1) I applied in September 2018 to NSC, but case was transferred to TSC on February 2019.
    I see people saying their cases, submitted around December 2018 to TSC, are getting approved. I'm wondering maybe I should consider my case being in the TSC queue since February 2019 (and not September 2018)?

2) Other than that, everything is the same, status "Fingerprints applied ...", no RFE etc. for almost 2 years. I submitted multiple E-requests to USCIS and my local governor, the same response each time. It takes about 3 weeks to receive reply from them. I can copy reply below:

"The status of this service request is:

We have received your service request and researched the status of your case. Your case is currently in line for processing and adjudication at the Texas Service Center. Cases are processed in the order in which they were received. Current processing times are available on our website at
    https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/. Please select Form I-485 and Texas Service Center from the appropriate drop down menus.

What You Can Do
    Please see the "Online Services" below to check the status of your case in the future.

We hope this information is helpful to you."

3) Not sure what type of group petition everybody's talking about. Definitely it doesn't make any sense to submit group petition to USCIS, also we are most likely from the different states. Are you going to sue USCIS on federal level?

Comment

• Originally posted by freedom_bird2020 View Post

Very bizarre that you didn't receive Biometrics until now, Did you tried to call or checked why you didn't receive Biometrics notification. Sometimes notification get lost in the mail . you shouldn't wait all this long time.
      On my part, i did file an eRequest for outside normal processing time but they got back to me saying it required additional time with some generic reply that i have been seeing in this group. Also, contacted my congressmen but no help. I will keep you guys updated if anything changes.

Also, coming back to solution for long wait time, i also think talking to a congressman or writing a letter with signatures from asylees would be ideal. Somehow we need to them to realize its not just an individual who has suffered from this biased timeline from TSC but a whole community.

Comment

• Anyone has Santos Khoury LLC as their Attorney? Or know about them?

Comment

• Does anyone here use Lawfully USCIS Tracker app? it's a case tracker app with predictions for when to expect case will be approved based on all previous and current cases. I used it for my other applications before and it was very accurate but unfortunately Asylum Green Card is a new feature of app and it still needs more data for their algorithm to work properly.

If we all use it maybe we will all get better estimate of when our cases will approve.

Comment

• gtaid1 may i know the name of uscis tracker app? Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveusa99 View Post
              gtaid1 may i know the name of uscis tracker app? Thank you
              Lawfully USCIS Tracker

Name of the app is Lawfully

Comment

• Originally posted by gtaid1 View Post
                Does anyone here use Lawfully USCIS Tracker app? it's a case tracker app with predictions for when to expect case will be approved based on all previous and current cases. I used it for my other applications before and it was very accurate but unfortunately Asylum Green Card is a new feature of app and it still needs more data for their algorithm to work properly.

If we all use it maybe we will all get better estimate of when our cases will approve.
                I did buT this app take all info from case tracker
                and this app do not track for asylum green cards Thais app is useless

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunny1122 View Post

I did buT this app take all info from case tracker
                  and this app do not track for asylum green cards Thais app is useless
                  I have submitted suggestion to app developers for asylum GC and they added it recently. Now we can add GC Asylum but app needs more data to work properly and for algorithm to generate prediction. That's why the more data it gets the better it works!

Comment

• Jasmine22 March 2018 here...

Comment

• Originally posted by Drshabs View Post

the exact same thing happened to me and my husband almost a month ago! We have never received a letter in mail, although they said we should get it! A few days ago the case status changed to “ your case is ready to be scheduled for an interview”!! WHAT?? WHERE? WHY? NO CLUE...
                      my husband is the primary applicant and I was on the case from the beginning!
                      I know it’s so weird and scary but don’t panic! At least you are not the only one...let’s keep each other updated!
                      I talked to my lawyer and she said it was normal and I have to wait for the mail to see the exact reason. What country were you originally from?

Comment

• Originally posted by bachelor View Post
                        Jasmine22 March 2018 here...
                        Are you the principal asylee or a dependent? Were you already interviewed?

Comment

• Originally posted by pareshpatel View Post
                          Hi, can anyone tell me "we transferred your Form I-485 to an asylum office for processing" what does this mean?

Timeline for my case:

asylum was approved on 12/28/2018

Filed I-485 on 01/09/2020

fingerprint was done on 03/05/2020

Fingerprint Review Was Completed on 03/06/2020

case was transferred to asylum office on 05/19/2020
                          I guess this is common when the situation of the country (claim) changes but I don't think you need to worry about that.

One of my friends talked to IO once over the phone and she said that a tiny percent gets transferred to local offices and usually it means that an applicant will have to show up for an interview. She said that she can't tell me the reason for those transfers, but most interviews go pretty smoothly and people get approval pretty fast.

I have seen some people getting approved without an interview after case transferred to asylum office too.

Just curious what is your country of origin?

Recently, I have seen happening to people who are from African countries.
                          Last edited by luckycharm4111; 06-05-2020, 02:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pareshpatel View Post
                            Hi, can anyone tell me "we transferred your Form I-485 to an asylum office for processing" what does this mean?

Timeline for my case:

asylum was approved on 12/28/2018

Filed I-485 on 01/09/2020

fingerprint was done on 03/05/2020

Fingerprint Review Was Completed on 03/06/2020

case was transferred to asylum office on 05/19/2020
                            Which Service center?

Comment

• Originally posted by luckycharm4111 View Post

I guess this is common when the situation of the country (claim) changes but I don't think you need to worry about that.

One of my friends talked to IO once over the phone and she said that a tiny percent gets transferred to local offices and usually it means that an applicant will have to show up for an interview. She said that she can't tell me the reason for those transfers, but most interviews go pretty smoothly and people get approval pretty fast.

I have seen some people getting approved without an interview after case transferred to asylum office too.

Just curious what is your country of origin?

Recently, I have seen happening to people who are from African countries.
                              I am from China and live in CA now

Comment

• Originally posted by rmy51116 View Post

Which Service center?
                                it is Nebraska Service Center

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X